Super Dragon places involvement in ROH/CZW feud

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby Big Joe » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:00 am

I wanna see Super Dragon give Lacey a Barry White Driver.
Big Joe

Postby astro_zombie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:13 am

KickToKill wrote:I saw Super Dragon suicide dive the green lantern guy at JAPW last year, He was totally aiming for him, It was great

shit like this is why super dragon is one of my favourite wrestlers
astro_zombie

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:16 pm

The fifth edition of the ROH Video Recap features highlights from the vicious ROH vs. CZW six-man war that includes a glimpse of Super Dragon giving BJ Whitmer the Psycho Driver from the apron through a table on the floor.
Lord Akiyama

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:49 pm

I wish he would have taken out the Green Lantern Fan. This is why I love Dragon. He'll get in anyone's face and do whatever and doesn't care. ROH fans are too damn picky anyway. If you don't have a good showing they're gonna S*IT all over you and expect way too much. As far as the Whitmer situation, i'm sure he talked the spot over and went with it. Like he would do a spot and not feel comfortable.
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby KickToKill » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:56 pm

Yeah a lot of people hate the green lantern guy, Rumor has it that more people hate him now after he went to Chris Candido's funeral and tried to take pictures with wrestlers like it was some f'n convention....what an asshole
KickToKill

Postby dxreydx » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:45 pm

Haha RoH guys are suckers. How do they know this isn't a work haha I love it. SD should curb stomp Whitmer with neckbrace and all. Then after that curb stomp a few RoH fans.
dxreydx

Postby Hulkushi » Sat May 06, 2006 6:36 pm

theboy wrote:Apparently Super Dragon was mega-rudo last night. Going fucking crazy on the ROh fans, he even ripped off some kids ROH shirt, put it down his pants, rubbed it on his balls and then threw it back in the kids face. And heard of the infasmously annoying Green Lantern Fan? Well SD pushed him on the floor and threw a full cup of beer on him or something along those lines.

THIS IS WHY SUPER DRAGON IS GOD!
Hulkushi

Postby astro_zombie » Sun May 07, 2006 2:49 pm

Hulkushi wrote:
theboy wrote:Apparently Super Dragon was mega-rudo last night. Going fucking crazy on the ROh fans, he even ripped off some kids ROH shirt, put it down his pants, rubbed it on his balls and then threw it back in the kids face. And heard of the infasmously annoying Green Lantern Fan? Well SD pushed him on the floor and threw a full cup of beer on him or something along those lines.

THIS IS WHY SUPER DRAGON IS GOD!

amen
astro_zombie

Postby KickToKill » Sun May 07, 2006 3:05 pm

Dragon should curb-stomp green lantern guy
KickToKill

Previous

Return to General Discussion