The Bussey Bunch

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

The Bussey Bunch

Postby bford24 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:53 pm

There is a new reality show that makes its debut on Jan 22 at 9 and 9:30 on TLC. Its a wrestling based show featuring PCW based in Arlington, Texas. My friend wrestles there as Mad Dog, not sure how much he is featured. The show is about how the owners are trying to create a WWE type organization. The main wrestler there that people would know is Lance Hoyt, but Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Sabu and others have been featured there in the past.
bford24

Re: The Bussey Bunch

Postby Evilguest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:00 pm

bford24 wrote:There is a new reality show that makes its debut on Jan 22 at 9 and 9:30 on TLC. Its a wrestling based show featuring PCW based in Arlington, Texas. My friend wrestles there as Mad Dog, not sure how much he is featured. The show is about how the owners are trying to create a WWE type organization. The main wrestler there that people would know is Lance Hoyt, but Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Sabu and others have been featured there in the past.

My friend loves PCW, I hear about it through her all the time.
Evilguest

Postby bford24 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Is your friend from Texas? It is a great wrestling company but not well known before now. I went to a few shows before I moved out here, pretty entertaining for a company that used to be based out of a mall.
bford24

Postby Evilguest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:12 pm

bford24 wrote:Is your friend from Texas? It is a great wrestling company but not well known before now. I went to a few shows before I moved out here, pretty entertaining for a company that used to be based out of a mall.

She still is in Texas, I bet your friend knows who she is. If not by name atleast by sight as she goes all the time or atleast did.
Evilguest

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:06 pm

What about Booker T's promotion. PWA. Have you guys heard anything good about it?
CheMateo

Postby bford24 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:21 am

That is quite possible. My friend has been wrestling there for over 2 years, so I am sure they might know each other.
bford24

Re: The Bussey Bunch

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:02 am

bford24 wrote:There is a new reality show that makes its debut on Jan 22 at 9 and 9:30 on TLC. Its a wrestling based show featuring PCW based in Arlington, Texas. My friend wrestles there as Mad Dog, not sure how much he is featured. The show is about how the owners are trying to create a WWE type organization. The main wrestler there that people would know is Lance Hoyt, but Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Sabu and others have been featured there in the past.

Is that Mad Dog the same Mad Dog that had a short tour in Big Japan?
Kamikaze

Postby bford24 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:48 pm

I don't believe so. Not sure when that tour was but my friend has only been wrestling for just a few years. From what I know he has only wrestled in PCW and a few other promotions in the same area.
bford24

Postby Evilguest » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 pm

CheMateo wrote:What about Booker T's promotion. PWA. Have you guys heard anything good about it?

I haven't heard anything good or bad about it.
Evilguest

Return to General Discussion