What are you watching?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Re: What are you watching?

Postby OSKMIA » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 pm

CheMateo wrote:How far along are you in Oz?

I'm well into season 5, but I didn't start watching it until season 4. I have a lot of catching up to do...
OSKMIA

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:57 pm

CheMateo wrote:Forgot to add, I'm really liking Justified so far. Although it appears no one here is watching it. I think it will be another solid series from FX. FX is certainly my favorite basic cable channel for original programming right now.

I gotta agree with this, Justified is a great show and agree that FX has the best original programming so far, really excited for the new season of Sons of Anarchy and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, really looking forward to Louie coming up starring Louis CK and hope they pick up Archer for another season

other shows I'm watching now

Doctor Who
Breaking Bad
Chuck
Supernatural
Lost
Community
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory

also, Boondocks season 3 (and sadly the final season) is coming up this Sunday, definitely looking forward to that
El Asian

Postby CheMateo » Sun May 02, 2010 10:00 pm

El Asian wrote:I gotta agree with this, Justified is a great show and agree that FX has the best original programming so far, really excited for the new season of Sons of Anarchy
Yeah, I am almost done with season one of SOA. I took a break because I am trying to delay the inevitable of finishing the first season and I cannot wait until the release of the second season. SOA is my favorite show from FX right now. Hopefully one day we will get some sort of Strike Team/SOA flashback cross over.

The last episode of Justified was decent. I am really interested in seeing where they go with Cletus Van Damme and his whole new Preacher gimmick.

other shows I'm watching now

Doctor Who
Breaking Bad
Chuck
Supernatural
Lost
Community
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory

also, Boondocks season 3 (and sadly the final season) is coming up this Sunday, definitely looking forward to that
I have been enjoying Modern Family. Phil Dunphy is the best. I have meaning to start Doctor Who, hopefully I can soon.
CheMateo

Postby Meltman » Mon May 03, 2010 1:03 pm

El Asian wrote:really looking forward to Louie coming up starring Louis CK and hope they pick up Archer for another season

Hell yes on both. Archer rules and Louis CK has been brilliant for years. Lucky Louie was a great show. The ads look hilarious.
Meltman

Postby jacob_burman » Mon May 03, 2010 6:12 pm

How I Met Your Mother
WWE Raw
WWE NXT
Melrose Place
Modern Family
Cougar Town
Happy Town
TNA Impact
Community
WWE Smackdown
Degrassi
Family Guy
Simpsons

And reruns of my old favorite shows as well as NBA and MLB...don't judge LOL
jacob_burman

Postby CheMateo » Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

What reruns have you been watching?
CheMateo

Postby jacob_burman » Tue May 04, 2010 3:28 pm

CheMateo wrote:What reruns have you been watching?

Saved by the Bell
Boy Meets World
Married with Children
Roseanne
Cosby Show
George Lopez
Scrubs
My Name is Earl
Whatever is on TV late at night lol

And I do watch Secret Life of...lol
jacob_burman

Postby El Asian » Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 am

CheMateo wrote:I have been enjoying Modern Family. Phil Dunphy is the best. I have meaning to start Doctor Who, hopefully I can soon.

Phil is awesome although Manny is funny as well, as for Doctor Who, I'd say get into the show now is the best time to start watching the show as the show pretty much started fresh from the last season
El Asian

Postby CheMateo » Thu May 06, 2010 11:47 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
CheMateo wrote:What reruns have you been watching?

Saved by the Bell
Boy Meets World
Married with Children
Roseanne
Cosby Show
George Lopez
Scrubs
My Name is Earl
Whatever is on TV late at night lol

And I do watch Secret Life of...lol

Some good classic shows. I have also been watching The Cosby Show. Sondra & Elvin are getting on my nerves. I wish they didn't add Sondra to the show. Although she is not as bad as cousin Pam.

On the SBTB IMDB message board they have a thread where everyone has posted what they believe to be the most cringeworthy moments. I can recall the time Screech was doing karate moves to scare Gem Diamond into giving his class real graduation rings, the buddy band video, the pot party at Johnny Dakota's palce. "Guess who I just saw...Luke Diamond!" While Lisa got to dance with Storm Sutherland.

El Asian wrote: as for Doctor Who, I'd say get into the show now is the best time to start watching the show as the show pretty much started fresh from the last season
Doctor Who has been rebooted?
CheMateo

Postby El Asian » Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm

CheMateo wrote:
El Asian wrote: as for Doctor Who, I'd say get into the show now is the best time to start watching the show as the show pretty much started fresh from the last season
Doctor Who has been rebooted?

not really rebooted but after the regeneration, which is an excuse to change actors for the same role but the outfit and personality are much different with each Doctor, the show starts fresh with a new Doctor due to the new head writer for the show taking over
El Asian

Previous

Return to General Discussion