IPW:UK - Kevin Steen vs ?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

IPW:UK - Kevin Steen vs ?

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:02 am

Kevin Steen returns to Orpington to make his IPW:UK debut in May. Who will be his opponent? The fans decide!

The poll is running on the IPW:UK right now. My vote goes to Ashley Reed. :)
Aaron

Postby Lee » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:32 pm

Haven't heard of any of those guys.
Lee

Postby Aaron » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:40 am

Seriously? Not even Spud or Simmonz who were both on the PWG show here? Or Leroy Kincade, the current FWA All England champion?

Pac will be the next big thing in wrestling. He's like Jack Evans crossed with someone who can wrestle.

Ashley Reed and Paul Robinson have been tearing the Orpington Halls down recently with their feud.
Aaron

Postby Wreckless » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:20 am

pac is the future of brittish wrestling for sure, i saw him last week for the first time against stevie lynn an was blown away he has got a awsome wrestling style mixed with insane highspots that make sense in the concept of his matches they not just there for the sake of a cheap pop,but i wouldnt mind seeing steen against leroy will check out the poll later an vote
Wreckless

Postby VolcanoStyle » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:42 pm

I have to agree with Aaron. If Spud can go half as good as what Generico did at Euro Vacation, then he's definetely got my vote. Still, I'll probably go down and see it regardless of who wins the poll.

I don't keep up with IPW much, does Simmons still have as much heat as he did then?
VolcanoStyle

Postby Aaron » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:08 am

Cheers for agreeing with me but I ruled out babyfaces because of the reaction Steen will get on his return. I voted Ashley Reed. . . right now it's close between Reed and Pac. Now we're asking for a triple-threat!

Simmonz turned heel the night before PWG. He slagged me off for something I wrote on the UKFF and then went on to slap a couple of fans and slag off evey internet fan in the front row. The next night at PWG he recieved the loudest heel heat I can recall from anywhere!

The last show he still had his heat but it will never be like it was at PWG the day after he slapped a couple of fans around. The heat's turning bad imo. . . personally, I feel that if he's going to work his gimmick 24/7 and slag me off online I'd rather he just fucked off and our money didn't end up in his pocket then pay to watch someone play-fight him.
Aaron

Postby VolcanoStyle » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:56 am

Yeah, I was two rows behind you, dude. God, those IPW lads standing behind us were a riot.

Still, I guess the guy's either a dick or a master of kayfabe.
VolcanoStyle

Postby samoajoe » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:39 am

Aaron wrote:Seriously? Not even Spud or Simmonz who were both on the PWG show here? Or Leroy Kincade, the current FWA All England champion?

Pac will be the next big thing in wrestling. He's like Jack Evans crossed with someone who can wrestle.

Ashley Reed and Paul Robinson have been tearing the Orpington Halls down recently with their feud.
so Pac is like Matt Sydel ?
samoajoe

Postby Wreckless » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:11 am

i'd say pac will be better than sydal, he has a nice allmost brittish style meshed with a awsome high flying style the most unique move set i've seen in a very long time, i've not spoke to one person that thinks he's overated yet he is def the future of brittish wrestling and with the new fwa deal it's only a matter of time till he's in roh
Wreckless

Postby ROshamBO » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:19 am

see hes facinf pac and ashley reed

now ive never heard of reed.Ive only HEARD of Pac never seen him wrestle must do so some how.
ROshamBO

Postby Aaron » Thu May 04, 2006 5:07 am

Ashley Reed and Paul Robinson stole the show again on Sunday. This is on a card that also fetaured Pac and Jonny Storm vs Teddy Hart and Jody Fliesch! (Teddy's armpit was shredded the night before in Germany after doing a 24 foot monsault and the steel chair shattered underneath him.)

Pac was amazing. I thought he was going to kill himself when he done a Spinal Tap to the outside. . . and he's finishing move is a 450 splash with an extra 360 thrown in. He does a standing 450 splash which in incredible. Add to that a great range of lucha style ARM DRAGS~. . . Pac is going places!

Oh, and Martin Stone's challenger for the may show has been named: NECRO BUTCHER!

Also, it was an honour to see Harry Smith's last Indy match before WWE versus Andy Boy Simmonz. :)
Aaron

Return to General Discussion