The Great Kahlie

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

The Great Kahlie

Postby brak505 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Holy shit.
Can anyone believe that hes going to be in the main event of SumerSlam?

It just proves to me that in order to be at the top of the WWE you need absolutly no skill in wrestling what so ever. And the people that are really good wrestlers hardly ever get a shot.
brak505

Re: The Great Kahlie

Postby Leighsus » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Maybe Triple H likes to risk his life.
Leighsus

Postby brak505 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Yeah that just blows my mind that he did that and STILL is in the WWE and is where he's at in the company.
brak505

Postby NJSmokyJR » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 pm

The not so Great Khali is terrible and I really don't think he should be a main eventer, but who else would Triple H wrestle. Take a look down the Smackdown roster not much there
NJSmokyJR

Postby brak505 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 pm

very true I didnt even think about that.
but word has it this is going to be his last or one of his last matches in the WWE and then hes gone.
brak505

Postby RoaringElbow » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:15 am

i met the big show at an applebees outside toledo 2 summers ago. he came by and asked my friend if he could bum a cig. i continued the conversation by bringing up the few times he came to the ring in wcw while finishing off his smokes(side note: that didnt happen on purpose, he was arguing w/ bischoff back stage and his music hit so he took it w/ him). anyways I went and sat by him to talk a little wrestling w/ him. nice guy, btw. one of the topics we discussed, among others, was the unathletecism of the big kahli. Big show said because Kahli cant even fall over the top rope properly and he can, they job out the much more athletic(even when he was 100 lbs heavier) show and kahli gets to be the monster big man now
RoaringElbow

Return to General Discussion