B-Boy returns to wrestling

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

B-Boy returns to wrestling

Postby Danzig22 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

After the world title match at CZW's event tonight B-Boy was shown on their tron and will return to wrestling at the Chris Ca$h Memorial show next month.

I am happy that he is coming back, if it is a full time return cool, if its a one time thing thats cool too.

Yet, I feel cheated somehow, because I was this close to seeing Dragon vs B-By one last time. He dips because of injury, and months go by and he returns to CZW? They gave him his break sure....but his roots will always be socal.....
Danzig22

Re: B-Boy returns to wrestling

Postby atox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Is it possibe? Can u do it??? When u coming back?? Why did I retire?? ... These are questions that have been plowing my email, my myspace.You know alot of people can speculate all they want and ask all they want and see me for whatever they want to see me. Fact is For almost 9 months, which is nothing on an indy standard.. 9 months, close to a year. Retirement and why I was retired can be a mystery, in which the solid reason behind it was I was going to concentrate on my personal life and I battled a lot of demons within myself, that I knew wrestling was the only outlet in which made me happy and I needed to get out to battle what was going on outside of wrestling.

When I was retired and the last show I did, I knew it was it. I felt I would never come back, I felt emotionally/physically and mentally drained and to be honest I was DONE with it. It wasn't because I didn't love it anymore, it wasn't because my passion for this business diminished. It was cause of other things. I needed to clear my head and it almost took almost a full year to do so. To be honest, I thought I would NEVER come back.

You know,.. everyone is asking me me certain things about certain companies and everything from "I knew you wouldn't be retired... that long" To be honest, I was under the impression I would be out of it, but just like a lot of wrestlers that decide to hang up the boots or, wrestling shoes in my case, come unretired because they miss the very thing that made them happy, they miss their boys, they miss performing, they miss the fans... I thought it was a joke, but lately I can fully understand what these wrestlers mean, fuck I know what they mean.

I have been thinking about this for awhile now, I have wanted to make sure that I was 100% ready to fully commit to wrestlling again, I wanted to be 100% mentally/physically/emotionally ready again. I wanted to make sure that this wasn't just a "phase" I was going thru. I can fully say that this isn't a phase, I can fully say I'm 100% ready... and I can fully say THAT I AM BACK and I want to do what I've done and loved for 10 years.

Everyone goes thru hard times, Everyone goes thru those demons in which just take over you, I know more that half the boys know exactly what I'm talking about and promoters and fans alike fully understand it. I can't stress enough that I thought I was done and NEVER coming back, but in a very wierd type of catastrophic events, I realized what I wanted to do. The fire came back... The adrenaline starting pumping, everytime I think of wrestling my heart starts racing. I knew what it was time for.

I don't regretting retiring, I don't regret coming back... I hope I can come back and be on the same level I was before and more. I want to be the best I can possibly be. That is what I'm most nervous about and next month, yes next month I will find out.

So to everyone that has been supporting me thru everything and have plowed my emails and such, I thank you. For the boys I have reconnected with I really appreciate you guys understanding my decision. From promoters that are willing to give me a second chance, I'm humbled. But for everyone that has been asking about how I am truely i'm grateful.

CZW next month is the first step, Then from there, It will all fall into place.

-I want to work with every promotion I have worked for before... for these promotions always, helped me out and treated me right.

So to answer all the people maybe in denial or maybe even not believing what they read, Starting Sept 13th for CZW at my close friends tribute show I start my rehab basically in wrestling.

I thank everyone and hope to see ya guys soon.

-Boy
atox

Postby Meltman » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:07 pm

I hope he's in BOLA.
Meltman

Postby The Six » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 pm

This doesn't measure up to the Brett Favre saga.
The Six

Return to General Discussion