Revolution pro

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Revolution pro

Postby Kaijin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Does anyone know where I can get Revolution Pro footage?
The only thing i can find apart from a few matches on youtube (thanks TD98!) is a best of dvd on highspots, but it only has 6 matches.
Super Dragon Evolution would have been cool, but they're impossible to find anywhere.
If all i get to see is Dragon vs TARO mask vs mask than i'll be happy, but i can't find it anywhere.
any tips?
Kaijin

Re: Revolution pro

Postby Meltman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 am

Can't help you with where to find RevPro stuff, but here's the full Dragon/TARO match. Hope the mods don't mind me posting it.
Meltman

Postby socalstrongstyle » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:19 pm

You can pick up most of the Rev Pro stuff at the Alternative Wrestling Shop in city of industry. Bart should have most of what you are looking for. I have pretty much the entire collection that is available if you have something interesting to trade.
socalstrongstyle

Postby Kaijin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks guys!
Kaijin

Postby nonhipster » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 am

Wait! Hold up!

I have lived in Los Angeles for over two years and did not know there was a wrestling store here? WTF! There goes what's left of my money! I'm going tomorrow.
nonhipster

Postby IronMonkey » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 am

nonhipster wrote:Wait! Hold up!

I have lived in Los Angeles for over two years and did not know there was a wrestling store here? WTF! There goes what's left of my money! I'm going tomorrow.

Bart's shop WILL blow your mind (and cash) -looks like their next show is Nov 29th- those are definitely recommended as well
IronMonkey

Postby czwfan13456 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

can I order those DVDs online?

URL please...thanks
czwfan13456

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 pm

IronMonkey wrote:
nonhipster wrote:Wait! Hold up!

Bart's shop WILL blow your mind (and cash) -looks like their next show is Nov 29th- those are definitely recommended as well

Where is this magical wonderful place?!?!? I didn't know there was a shop like that out here and I want to go. When I looked online it took me to the highspots website.
Fsportsentertainment

Postby CheMateo » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 am

Fsportsentertainment wrote:Where is this magical wonderful place?!?!?

Store located across the street from the Frank & Son Collectibles Show. 19650 E. San Jose Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Store Hours

Monday CLOSED

Tuesday Noon - 7pm

Wednesday Noon - 9:30pm

Thursday Noon - 7pm

Friday Noon - 6pm

Saturday 9am - 6pm

Sunday 11am - 5pm

CheMateo

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 am

CheMateo wrote:
Fsportsentertainment wrote:Where is this magical wonderful place?!?!?

Store located across the street from the Frank & Son Collectibles Show. 19650 E. San Jose Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Store Hours

Monday CLOSED

Tuesday Noon - 7pm

Wednesday Noon - 9:30pm

Thursday Noon - 7pm

Friday Noon - 6pm

Saturday 9am - 6pm

Sunday 11am - 5pm

Thanks!!!
Fsportsentertainment

Postby nonhipster » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Just got back from this shop... what a weird, weird place. Don't get me wrong, it's totally sweet and there is a lot to look at but it's just strange. First off it's way outside of LA and inside of a little stand alone building. It's like something out of the suburbs circa 1986. What makes it all the more eighties-ish is the metal dvds, tshirts and 7" records they sell along side the wrestling stuff. You can score an old AWA tape on DVD and get a Venom tshirt or Possesed live dvd. Perfect for a metal head wrestling fan such as myself.

BUT it seems like all of the dvds are burned copies. That's fine for some of it because a lot of the stuff they sell are old tapes that are out of print on VHS. Really old WWF and AWA stuff. All the old WCW PPVs. There was stuff burned on DVD that I never thought I would see in a store 25 odd years after I first saw them in ads in PWI. Lots of japan stuff and ROH. But I was hoping for some cool dvds that are not burned on a dvd-r. The figures and what not are worth looking at. Lots of Lucha figures.

Across the street is a CRAZY collectable warehouse that is like a flea market for nerds. I found tons of cool music and wrestling dvds there too. Again, all burns.

Anyway, thanks for letting this secret out to the rest of us. I'm glad I made the trip and I plan on going again with some friends.

Quick question: Just so I don't keep looking... are there any more wrestling stores in SOCAL or maybe video stores that sell wrestling dvds (other than the usual wwe stuff)? I'm kind of new to the area and these are the things I need to know about.

Thanks!
nonhipster

Postby Peace » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Frank N Sons was the shit! It got so loud in there during RevPro matches. Lots of great times in the place.
Peace

Return to General Discussion