LuFisto suffers a stroke

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

LuFisto suffers a stroke

Postby CheMateo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Poor LuFisto. :cry:

Independent wrestler LuFisto suffered a stroke last week. LuFisto, age 30, works for SHIMMER and many other companies. She is reportedly doing "OK," and is undergoing further tests. [Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com]

Get well, get well soon, we wish you to get well. I seriously wish LuFisto a safe and speedy recovery.
CheMateo

Re: LuFisto suffers a stroke

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Same here, man. It would've been great to see her come back out here and take on Christina, but her health obviously has to come first.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Meltman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 pm

That's way fucked up. Best of luck to LuFisto.
Meltman

Postby musdy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

She's been on of my favorite wrestlers to watch in SHIMMER. So hopefully she recovers from this.
musdy

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm

LuFisto is awesome. I hope she recovers from this.
TigerDriver98

Postby CheMateo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am

Hello everybody,

I just want to take a few moments to explain what happened to me on Saturday night. I can see that a lot of people started to ask questions so I want to make sure that the real story is out and not speculations or lies.

On Saturday night, at 30 years old, I suffered a stroke.

For those who don't know much about this stuff, a stroke, also called a cerebrovascular accident (CVA), is the rapidly developing loss of brain function due to disturbance in the blood supply to the brain, caused by a blocked or burst blood vessel.

About 30 minutes after my match at NCW last Saturday, I just couldn't catch my breath. Then, I started to have a lot of pain in my chest and my left arm went numb. Laying down on the floor close to a door so I could breathe, as Guil Reno was trying to keep me awake, I lost sensation on the left side of my face. Wrestler Alex Price then made the right and quick decision to call the paramedics right away.

My left eye closed, my head was hurting, I couldn't open my mouth completely and I was seeing light spots everywhere
CheMateo

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 am

I hope they find out whats wrong with her. It sucks to have that at 30. She's still very young. I hope she receives a speedy recovery in her health.
DjEn3rgy21

Return to General Discussion