Marijuanalogues

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm

how the hell did this thread become a topic about having blunt sessions at shows?
El Asian

temp3

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Maybe its just me, but PWG and weed seem to go hand in hand... look at how many of the boys in the back do it... I say we do need to have a giant smoke session at the show... I always do before, at intermission and after myself.

The question is, where can we go so legion larry doesnt kick us out (or confiscate our weed, which I'm sure he will... stingy bastard...)?
Fsportsentertainment

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

lmao I was like "where the hell this thread come from" lol

Silverback *cough*super dragon*cough* didn't like ya'll talking about weed in the DDT4 thread. I do like that they monitor the forums so things won't get out of hand
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:lmao I was like "where the hell this thread come from" lol

Silverback *cough*super dragon*cough* didn't like ya'll talking about weed in the DDT4 thread. I do like that they monitor the forums so things won't get out of hand

Silverback is Super Dragon? Well, it would make sense with his comments about in the Super Dragon thread LOL.
jacob_burman

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm

I was wondering where this part of the thread went too lol... Hey, weed is safer for you than the beer they want us to buy (which is just as good, dont get me wrong - love legion hall prices!!) We should petition for a medication lounge on premises!!!

I'm kidding silverback, please dont boot me!
Fsportsentertainment

Re: Marijuanalogues

Postby Meltman » Sat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Medication lounge? You fools just might get cuffed next time you're there, half of you got your mugs on here.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Sat May 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Then again part of the country I'm in has awful, shitty drug laws. Caught with over a half and you get cuffed. I tend to stay indoors with mine.

Do any of you posters have medical IDs? I gotta assume many Cali wrestlers do.
Meltman

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Sat May 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Meltman wrote:Then again part of the country I'm in has awful, shitty drug laws. Caught with over a half and you get cuffed. I tend to stay indoors with mine.

Do any of you posters have medical IDs? I gotta assume many Cali wrestlers do.

I know I gots mine!! I assume everyone does too. Coming here from another part of the country myself, let me tell you that socal is a stoners paradise... Still cant do it outside though
Fsportsentertainment

Postby jacob_burman » Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 am

only a few more months until it is legal, right lol.
jacob_burman

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun May 23, 2010 4:57 pm

jacob_burman wrote:

Silverback is Super Dragon? Well, it would make sense with his comments about in the Super Dragon thread LOL.

No, I thought it was but silverback is excalibur. At DDT4 madvillian, kikrusher and I started chanting "silverback" and he slightly nodded. It makes sense since he was the one who told madvillian he was glad he came down
Souf Centrol

Postby IronMonkey » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm

investing the $ on my medicinal card has been SO worth it. I even got arrested once (something very minor and trivial) with an 1/8 on me, and left the police station with said bag-o-weed still in my pocket. It's not just the fact that you can go into dispensaries, it's the comfort of knowing that as long as you're not acting like a complete jackass you won't get hammered for having your smoke on ya.
I'm not sure what Legion Larry's stance is on pot- after one show i was right in back of the building smoking out Necro & Delirious, when mid-puff who comes around the corner but Larry, that militant little fucker sidekick of his, and his son. (The dude's kid wanted to give Necro a band-aid for his forehead) Everybody got that busted in high school look on their faces ( :shock: ) and probably expected somebody to get upset, but they were pleasant, hung out for a minute or two and then just left without giving anybody shit.
IronMonkey

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 am

imma have some of that OG Kush on hand for Fridays show if anyone is down for a session b4 the show.
Iv'e had a couple sessions at the last few shows in my car. 2 dudes I didnt even know came up to me and asked for some rips, I was cool it with it.
They even kicked down $5 bucks...
If your down, just hit me up :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Barbed_Wire_Bored » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 am

I am a PWG fan, and do not 'blaze' (assuming that means smoking marijuana, the topic suggests so).

I've just never wanted to drink, smoke or do drugs, it turns out that means I am straight-edge I guess, though I was doing that before I even knew that the phase existed or what it meant either, so not just because I wanted to be like certain wrestlers who believe the same or like anyone I know.
I AM a fan on CM Punk though, I think he provides a good example to people, if people are dumb and need to be told what to do, it might as well be the right thing (in my opinion).
Barbed_Wire_Bored

Postby Meltman » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 am

There is no right or wrong. Life is short, do what you enjoy.
Meltman

Postby Barbed_Wire_Bored » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am

It's my opinion, so yeah, it is wrong, to me, which is what I thought I said......

Never mind :)
Barbed_Wire_Bored

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 pm

I love smoking... :mrgreen:
Anybody down for a session at Se7en??
The_Sharpshooter

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

Consider me "down".
Me and my buddy/ies usually park across the street and light it up and pound a few undisturbed: before show, during intermission, and after the show. Look for a dude with a mohawk and tattoos.
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK wrote:Consider me "down".
Me and my buddy/ies usually park across the street and light it up and pound a few undisturbed: before show, during intermission, and after the show. Look for a dude with a mohawk and tattoos.

Awesome.
I'll keep a look out. Imma try and come up on some more of that kush.
Imma be wearing the PURPLE shirt, like in the picture. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 pm

LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK wrote:Consider me "down".

Went to the last and completly forgot.
Let's try it again. Free bowl on me :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby pandanwh » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

at the last show that i went to (in feb) my girlfriend got pissed because she swore people were smoking inside the venue
pandanwh

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion