I know this will make a couple of people laugh...

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

I know this will make a couple of people laugh...

Postby ajday » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:03 am

So Kevin Steen has been selling unique items on ebay as of late, and due to my "following" him on twitter I have had a good laugh at a lot of them. This one, however, takes the cake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150521330968#ht_500wt_1156

Up for auction ist the authentic El Generico mask that I'm guessing he was able to rip off his head a month or two ago, not really sure since it didn't happen in a PWG ring...

Anyways, what I understand from his post on twitter was the fact that he wants to see how sick El Generico fans are. And I don't know about you, but I was tempted to place a bid on it until I realized two things: A) The opening bid was $750 B) Kevin Steen was eating a banana while wearing the mask

Now if the opening price wasn't sick enough, the fact that Steen was enjoying a banana while brings a little discomfort. Not too sure why, but it did.

Anyways, the description itself is humorous as well, so I thought maybe someone else could get a little chuckle out of this.
ajday

Re: I know this will make a couple of people laugh...

Postby Dizzle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

haha, this is pretty funny. Banana makes it that much more weird.
Dizzle

Re: I know this will make a couple of people laugh...

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

I got mine for 35 bucks. The fact that it was worn for a match does not increase its value by 700 dollars.
El Hijo del Generico

Return to General Discussion