in ,ove!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

in ,ove!

Postby TIOjon » Sun May 21, 2006 2:31 am

there was some girl at last nights show.......she was on the right side 2nd row .....i dont know who she was but wow she was beautiful!!!!!!!
TIOjon

Re: in ,ove!

Postby Evilguest » Sun May 21, 2006 3:22 pm

TIOjon wrote:there was some girl at last nights show.......she was on the right side 2nd row .....i dont know who she was but wow she was beautiful!!!!!!!

She was probably a wrestlers girl friend cause according to someone on here those are the only pretty girls at shows.
Evilguest

Postby Big Joe » Sun May 21, 2006 4:12 pm

Yep. Sorry bud.
Big Joe

Postby WannaB » Sun May 21, 2006 7:20 pm

Maybe instead of blabbing on about it to a bunch of wrestling fans on an internet forum you should try being a man and going up to her at the next show so you can blab on to her.

You could try the "Hi, I'm (insert name here)" approach.
WannaB

Postby Aaron » Mon May 22, 2006 4:59 am

WannaB wrote:Maybe instead of blabbing on about it to a bunch of wrestling fans on an internet forum you should try being a man and going up to her at the next show so you can blab on to her.

Haha. Always makes me laugh the differences between our two cultures. In England, social interaction is complete arse-backwards. :lol:
Aaron

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm

OMG A GIRL AT A WRESTLING SHOW AND SHE WAS CUTE! I MUST ALERT EVERYONE ABOUT MY NEW LOVE INTEREST WHO I MIGHT NEVER TALK TO IN MY LIFE! *Head explodes*
SoCalAndy

Postby theboy » Wed May 24, 2006 10:05 am

Aaron wrote:
WannaB wrote:Maybe instead of blabbing on about it to a bunch of wrestling fans on an internet forum you should try being a man and going up to her at the next show so you can blab on to her.

Haha. Always makes me laugh the differences between our two cultures. In England, social interaction is complete arse-backwards. :lol:

I know what you mean. Unless it's in a bar or club if someone just randomly goes up to a girl and says that the girl will most the time just look at them oddly and think "how the fuck is this guy?".

A US stand-up doing a show in England once put it best "You English girls, you're so beautiful, so hot, so sexy, you got such hot bodies that just scream 'come to me now baby, I want you, come talk to me' but a face that says 'I'll fucking stab you if you do'."
theboy

Return to General Discussion