Resident Evil 6

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Resident Evil 6

Postby El Asian » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

announced pretty much out of the blue and not at E3 or anything either, not sure how many people here are big Resident Evil fans, though I know Chuck Taylor is a big fan of the games, still no other trailer has me hyped like this since The Dark Knight Rises, despite some other Resident Evil games coming soon but none are really part of the official main Resident Evil games

one thing that has me marking out is the fact that finally, Leon Kennedy, the hero from Resident Evil 2 and 4, and Chris Redfield, the hero from Resident Evil 1 and 5, are finally in a Resident Evil game together as well as the addition of another character that has yet determined but looks interesting

one major thing that has fans like hyped up is the fact this marks the return of zombies in a main Resident Evil game as they were missing in Resident Evil 4 and 5, focusing on more of some kind of parasitic plague like John Carpenter's The Thing, despite the fact zombies have become a real popular thing in games nowadays and the plague is still in the game as you can see

one interesting thing I found was that with 3 different main characters being playable, each side is unique with Leon's section being more in tune with horror, Chris's section is more action oriented, and the 3rd guy's section is a bit more adventurous

anyways with this and GTAV hopefully out this year as well as Street Fighter x Tekken, Max Payne 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect 3, and others, 2012 is shaping up to be a good year for gaming
El Asian

Re: Resident Evil 6

Postby CheMateo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:40 pm

That was pretty cool. I am also excited about getting to play as Leon and Chris. Those two have always been my favorites.

I actually forgot about Max Payne III since it has been pushed back for so long. I am pretty pumped about the latest installment in the Payne series.
CheMateo

Re: Resident Evil 6

Postby El Asian » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 pm

yeah, Max Payne 3 got moved from next month to May, which I think I think was for the best since next month, games like Mass Effect 3 and Street Fighter x Tekken as well as SSX, a game I should have mentioned earlier, coming in late this month
El Asian

Return to General Discussion