All-time Favourites

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

All-time Favourites

Postby toby80 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey guys!

I was thinking of an interesting thread to post, and thought it would be fun to start an 'all-time favourite wrestler, match, etc.' type thing, if anyone fancies joining in :P

Some of my choices are for sentimental reasons, rather than them necessarily being the best, but they are the ones that I remember most fondly. My interest in wrestling waned a few years back, which explains the shortage of ROH, DG and PWG selections. However, partly thanks to PWG, I've well and truly caught the wrestling bug once more, so I'm slowly but surely catching up on what I missed.

Anyway, here are my picks...

Favourite Wrestler: Manami Toyota

Honourable Mentions: Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Cactus Jack, Sabu, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Misterio Jr., El Generico

Favourite Tag Team: The Rockers

HM: The Hart Foundation, The Hollywood Blondes, The Public Enemy, Edge and Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Young Bucks

Favourite Match: Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada vs. Dynamite Kansai & Mayumi Ozaki (AJW Dream Slam II)

HM: Royal Rumble (Royal Rumble '92), Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon (WWF Wrestlemania X), Manami Toyota vs. Kyoko Inoue (AJW, 7/5/95), Manami Toyota vs. Akira Hokuto (AJW Destiny), Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (WWF Wrestlemania XIII), Edge and Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz (Wrestlemania X-7)

Favourite Show: WWF Wrestlemania X-7

HM: AJW Dream Slam I & II, NJPW Super J Cup I, WAR Super J Cup II, NJPW Battle Formation '96, ECW The Doctor Is In

Favourite Character: Cactus Jack

HM: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, 'Ravishing' Rick Rude, Mikey Whipwreck, 'Loose Cannon' Brian Pillman, Mr. McMahon, El Generico

Favourite Promotion: ECW

HM: WWF/E, NJPW, AJW, PWG
toby80

Return to General Discussion