Charlie Haas Retires

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Charlie Haas Retires

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

I don't know if you guys heard what happened at the ROH show a few hours ago, but Hass retired tonight, this is from ROH World:

"He comes out to take on some guy who's name I don't know to this very minute...And Haas gets the mic and tells everyone in the audience that he's given it all to wrestling and all his friends have died (naming his brother Russ, Umaga, and Lance Cade) and this is his last match. We all are shocked, obviously, and a "Thank You Charlie!" chant starts up. And he starts crying. He says he can't wipe his ass without it hurting and turning 40 sucks. He basically tells Kevin Kelly to go fuck himself about ten times then the match begins. He's yelling a Kevin Kelly the entire time and said he was going to beat the hepatitis out of Nigel McGuinness, and that drew some noise from us... And Haas loses to this guy with a little crucifix pinning combo...

So he's lying there on the mat crying and he gets up to more "Thank You Charlie!" He asks for a mic again. The ROH crew refuses, as some of the guys near the curtain are waving for him to come back and don't do all this. They absolutely won't give him the mic. So my buddy yells out for everyone to shut up so we can hear him talk and luckily they do. He thanks us all and tells us how much he loves us, and how he's ready to be a good father and husband. He then hops out of the ring and gives Kevin Kelly the finger very agressively and walks out."

Rumor is he was ferious when ROH refused to have a 10 bell salute for Reid Flair, but who knows for sure. It was expecially shocking considering he had a huge match with Shelton at Supercard.
eastbay510

Re: Charlie Haas Retires

Postby ShadowMaster » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:57 am

I had heard he was shitfaced but then when I watched the video of his speech he didn't seem drunk to me .
ShadowMaster

Return to General Discussion