Mickie James

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Mickie James

Postby Dr. Dlok » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Is that bitch annoying or what? Not only did she shit all over her feud with Trish, but she also injured Trish, Ashley, Beth, and someone else. Melina is right, Mickie James is a lazy, fat, bitch. I remember Alexis Laree from way back, and she wasn't like that. She was a dare-devil. Now she turned into shit.

What ya think about MJ/AL?
Dr. Dlok

Postby Big Joe » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:30 pm

Only hotter diva is Trish, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Big Joe

Postby RM Punk » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:14 am

That's hilarious... but where's the punch-line?
RM Punk

Postby Dr. Dlok » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:25 am

Big Joe wrote:Only hotter diva is Trish, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Please Melina, Ashley, Candice, and Maria look hotter.
Dr. Dlok

Postby Dr. Dlok » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:25 am

RM Punk wrote:That's hilarious... but where's the punch-line?

What punch line?
Dr. Dlok

Postby PsychoDriver » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:21 pm

Like I said before, I still can't believe people put up with that horseshit on Raw.
PsychoDriver

Postby Big Joe » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:43 pm

Dr. Dlok wrote:

Melina's face looks like it was smashed with a baseball bat. And her hair looks like she gives herself a swirly every morning.
Big Joe

Postby RM Punk » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:54 pm

Dr. Dlok wrote:

omg lies
RM Punk

Postby Dr. Dlok » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:40 am

This is how the divas rank.
Raw[u]
Trish Stratus (9.0)
Torrie Wilson (5.5)
Victoria (7.0)
Candice Michelle (8.0)
Mickie James (7.5)
Maria (8.0)
Beth Phoenix (5.5)
Lillian Garcia (6.5)
Melina (8.0)

[u]Smackdown

Kristal (8.5)
Ashley (9.0)
Michelle McCool (5.0)
Jillian Hall (5.5)

WWECW
Kelly Kelly (6.5)
Francine (8.0)
Shelly Martinez (5.5)
Trinity (7.5)
Dr. Dlok

Postby WannaB » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:46 pm

This is one of many reasons why the WWE has been failing for years. They spend all their time & money on building up a roster of 17... 17 fucking "divas" who suck ass in the ring, and have no business being there.

I had no idea they had that many. What a fucking joke.

I feel bad that if someone wants major financial success or the realization of a dream of being in the WWE that they have to sell themselves short and work a bullshit job like this.
WannaB

Postby Dr. Dlok » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:12 pm

WannaB wrote:This is one of many reasons why the WWE has been failing for years. They spend all their time & money on building up a roster of 17... 17 fucking "divas" who suck ass in the ring, and have no business being there.

I had no idea they had that many. What a fucking joke.

I feel bad that if someone wants major financial success or the realization of a dream of being in the WWE that they have to sell themselves short and work a bullshit job like this.

Speak for yourself. Trish, Victoria, Mickie, Jillian, Shelly, Trinity, & Melina are all great in the ring. And the other make shit load of $$$ by selling their panties, thongs, etc.
Dr. Dlok

Postby WannaB » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:37 pm

Trish & Victoria are decent enough in the ring yes, but there's no reason for the WWE to have 17 "divas" on the air... especially when their product is struggling. It's a wrestling show company and they'd rather air "diva" competitions. They do everything to get ratings, and everything they do is far from having anything to do with wrestling itself.

And I don't recall saying that I was speaking for you.
WannaB

Re: Mickie James

Postby RM Punk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:02 pm

Dr. Dlok wrote:This is how the divas rank.
Raw[u]
Trish Stratus (9.0)
Torrie Wilson (5.5)
Victoria (7.0)
Candice Michelle (8.0)
Mickie James (7.5)
Maria (8.0)
Beth Phoenix (5.5)
Lillian Garcia (6.5)
Melina (8.0)

[u]Smackdown

Kristal (8.5)
Ashley (9.0)
Michelle McCool (5.0)
Jillian Hall (5.5)

WWECW
Kelly Kelly (6.5)
Francine (8.0)
Shelly Martinez (5.5)
Trinity (7.5)

That means shit to me. Seriously, you just gave Ashley MANsaro 9/10, "99% plastic" Melina 8/10 yet Shelley only 5/10... ?!?!?! Again, is this a joke or are we supposed to just respect your taste in women because you can create a topic with no factual evidence to support it? You're ranting on a subject that's completely opinion based and when you do briefly touch something that could be considered a fact, you rape it with your ignorance and this reoccurring inability to grasp the concept of reasoning.

Oh and...
Dr. Dlok wrote:Mickie James is a lazy, fat, bitch. I remember Alexis Laree from way back, and she wasn't like that. She was a dare-devil. Now she turned into shit.

Dr. Dlok wrote:Speak for yourself. Trish, Victoria, Mickie, Jillian, Shelly, Trinity, & Melina are all great in the ring.

That's pretty funny, keep it up.

Oh and point me in the direction of this break-through Melina match I've clearly never seen because the last time checked, she had potential... and that was it.
RM Punk

Postby =DDT= » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 am

There's ways to rate the divas... Hottness, In Ring, and How they look in a Bikini.... Im only gonna list the top five in each category IMO

Hotness:
1 Trish
2 Torrie
3 Maria
4 Candice
5 Kelly Kelly

In Ring:
1. Victoria
2. Mickey
3. Trish
4. Melina
5. Lita

Bikini Looks:
1. Trish
2. Torrie
3. Candice
4. Maria
5. Stacy - I miss her but she still makes it cause of her ass

I think they should only have maybe 4-5 divas at all and make them all be good wrestlers right now it looks like it could be Trish, Mickey, Victoria, Melina, (WILD CARD) recently i've been impressed with Candice but with Beth Phoenix comes back i think she is gonna blow Candice out of the water

All the other ones should be for the occassional Bikini contest or whatever on smackdown
=DDT=

Postby WannaB » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am

=DDT= wrote:There's ways to rate the divas... Hottness, In Ring, and How they look in a Bikini.... Im only gonna list the top five in each category IMO

Hotness:
1 Trish
2 Torrie
3 Maria
4 Candice
5 Kelly Kelly

In Ring:
1. Victoria
2. Mickey
3. Trish
4. Melina
5. Lita

Bikini Looks:
1. Trish
2. Torrie
3. Candice
4. Maria
5. Stacy - I miss her but she still makes it cause of her ass

I think they should only have maybe 4-5 divas at all and make them all be good wrestlers right now it looks like it could be Trish, Mickey, Victoria, Melina, (WILD CARD) recently i've been impressed with Candice but with Beth Phoenix comes back i think she is gonna blow Candice out of the water

All the other ones should be for the occassional Bikini contest or whatever on smackdown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

Thanks for that time tested, scientific method, of "hotness" measurement... Why the fuck is there always a bikini contest? Why not a lingerie, or a birthday suit contest. Hell, why not a burlap sack contest?

This thread just screams little boys who masturbate way too much.
WannaB

Postby =DDT= » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:01 pm

lmfao Scientific Method... good shit
=DDT=

Postby PsychoDriver » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:34 pm

Thanks for that time tested, scientific method, of "hotness" measurement...

Ever since the dawn of drunk frat boys the methods of ranking unobtainable women on TV has always been an unquestioned scientific method. Seeing how they look in bikinis is just the tip of the iceberg. It's more complicated than you think.

First, it's all about how their FAT THEIR ASSES ARE! The fatter the ass, the better the bitch. If it bounces, the bitches get bonus points. Second is their tits. If they got tits that are big, that helps. Faces aren't a big thing anymore. A bitch can have the most wrecked face, but it can be cancelled out by their bodies as long as they have a FATASS or BIG TITS. The biggest wildcard though is slut factor. If the woman seems like she's easy to sleep with, she gets a lot of points. Like Trish seems like the nice girl who would put out if she gets drunk. A bitch like Candice seems like the kind of bitch who'll suck your dick, no questions asked. She gets major points for that. Now if you excuse me now, I gotta pound some keggers and get totally wasted with my boys AK-47, Tank, and Jeff and we're look at bitches in the club.
PsychoDriver

Postby WannaB » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:12 pm

PsychoDriver wrote:
Thanks for that time tested, scientific method, of "hotness" measurement...

Ever since the dawn of drunk frat boys the methods of ranking unobtainable women on TV has always been an unquestioned scientific method. Seeing how they look in bikinis is just the tip of the iceberg. It's more complicated than you think.

First, it's all about how their FAT THEIR ASSES ARE! The fatter the ass, the better the bitch. If it bounces, the bitches get bonus points. Second is their tits. If they got tits that are big, that helps. Faces aren't a big thing anymore. A bitch can have the most wrecked face, but it can be cancelled out by their bodies as long as they have a FATASS or BIG TITS. The biggest wildcard though is slut factor. If the woman seems like she's easy to sleep with, she gets a lot of points. Like Trish seems like the nice girl who would put out if she gets drunk. A bitch like Candice seems like the kind of bitch who'll suck your dick, no questions asked. She gets major points for that. Now if you excuse me now, I gotta pound some keggers and get totally wasted with my boys AK-47, Tank, and Jeff and we're look at bitches in the club.

I nominate this as "POST of the Year."
WannaB

Postby =DDT= » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:18 pm

That was the greatest thing i have ever read... you are now my favorite poster in the world.... i apologize for anything mean rude i have ever said to you...
=DDT=

Postby Evilguest » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:49 pm

I can't believe I read this much less posting in it but here it goes anyway. Beauty is subjective meaning people find different things pretty. So fighting over what you find attractrive is retarded.
Evilguest

Next

Return to General Discussion