Germans?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Germans?

Postby Dangerous Robot » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:03 pm

I've recently moved from the LA area to K
Dangerous Robot

Postby Dr. Dlok » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:05 pm

Haha! Did you run into Hitler by any chance in Germany? If so ... THANK HIM FROM ME! :lol:
Dr. Dlok

Postby Dangerous Robot » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:35 pm

Dr. Dlok wrote:Haha! Did you run into Hitler by any chance in Germany? If so ... THANK HIM FROM ME! :lol:

Has this "Doctor" ever made any decent posts? Ranking the WWE Divas, starting polls even he admits are worthless, generalizing blacks, and now this Hitler gem. Keep up the good work Doc.!
Dangerous Robot

Postby PsychoDriver » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:50 pm

You know, it always seems like whenever a black person makes a generalization about white people it's ok. However, whenever a white person makes a generalization about a black person it's not ok. I don't really think it's fair to target people for generalizing an entire race and let someone else slide when they do the same thing. It's pretty racist IMO.
PsychoDriver

Postby WannaB » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm

It is. It's a double standard that most generations of white people accepted because of guilt for slavery, imperial colonization/invasion, etc...

I never enslaved any black people, whipped 'em, made up work in my yard, or conceived my illegitimate children with any of 'em. So why should I not be allowed to make a joke once in a while, but they're free to walk on me because of what people of the same ethnic background as me did when I wasn't even around?

FYI... Jon Ian loves black jokes.

Also... Germans love David Hasselhoff.
WannaB

Postby watchxyoxface » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:50 pm

Dr. Dlok wrote:Haha! Did you run into Hitler by any chance in Germany? If so ... THANK HIM FROM ME! :lol:

The planet Earth would be better if people like you were fucking dead and buried.

Wait, scratch that, it would be better if people like your uneducated, unintelligent parents were dead. Yeah. That'd be better.
watchxyoxface

Postby Aaron » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:24 am

You're a prick.

WannaB wrote:I never enslaved any black people, whipped 'em, made up work in my yard, or conceived my illegitimate children with any of 'em.

You should try it some time, it's fun. :D

re: Wrestling in Germany, there is a version of TNA on Eurosport but I dunno what else they got. Eurosport is shit.

If you can get a BSykB dish and box (British) and install that (the signal does cover Europe) then you can get The Wrestling Channel for free. That's what you really want.
Aaron

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:05 am

Enough. Dr. Dlok already got banned, so either bring the conversation back on topic, or I'll have to start banning more people. I don't want the General Forum to be the place where people push the limits of racial tolerance. Use your heads, people.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby Wreckless » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:23 am

i remember hearing some where there is a supscription channel in germany that shows impact and the ppvs but that's as far as my memory goes, some one told me about it when the got back from the world cup
Wreckless

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:42 am

http://www.cagematch.de/

Ask around there, they can probably help you better than anyone here can since most of us aren't German.
SoCalAndy

Postby Dangerous Robot » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:06 pm

Thanks for the help guys.
Dangerous Robot

Postby Bogey » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:41 am

Hi,

I live pretty close in Neuss, near Duesseldorf!

Wrestling on TV:

TNA - Eurosport, but its not really a regular thing!
Smackdown - Tele 5, every Thursday but w/ one week delay an a short international version.
Raw/ECW - Premiere (Pay TV) Raw is also a short version w/ one week delay!

Wrestling LIVE!!!:
wXw (the guys who made PWG European Vacation: Germany possible!)

19.08. in Soest (near Dortmund) with Davey Richards, BJ Whitmer & Go Shiozaki!!

16.09. in Essen with Super Dragon, Quackenbush, Shingo Takagi and more!!! This one is going to be big!

Think about it, wXw is pure fun and nothing you have seen so far! More infos http://www.wxw-wrestling.com .

Check the cyboard (biggest wrestling board in germany), you can also ask anything in english! Germans are nice people, sometimes :wink:
http://www.moonsault.de/forum/index.php
Bogey

Postby Aaron » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:44 am

I really gotta get my arse to Germany one day, if only to take in a wXw show!

I might start badgering Dan Edler now. . . what we need is a double header weekender of "wXw vs IPW:UK". Saturday in Essen, Sunday in Orpington.

We've had the wXw Light Heavyweight title in Oprington with Jonny Storm vs Stevie Douglas and there is loads of talent sharing going on with the US imports between the two promotions. . . wXw vs IPW:UK would be superb :D
Aaron

Postby VolcanoStyle » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:54 am

Aaron speaks the truth. I'd definetely be there for Night II if it happened, would love to see some wXw guys live.
VolcanoStyle

Postby Bogey » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:10 pm

That
Bogey

Return to General Discussion