New Jack and Gypsy Joe

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

New Jack and Gypsy Joe

Postby CheMateo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:49 pm

I have always heard about New Jack roughing up Gypsy Joe in a match with a baseball bat. It was I believe a special feature in that 101 Reasons not to be a wrestler DVD. I recently saw that match online and it wasn't really anything special of course for the end when New Jack seems to be pissed off and beats him with the bat and such, which I thought was sort of funny.

So what's the deal, why did New Jack seemingly get pissed off and start going off on Gypsy Joe?

What major accomplishment has Gypsy Joe made in this sport? I've known of him for a number of years due to a ceremony for him at King Of the Death match tournament in Japan in 95. Only match of his I've seen is the aforementioned. Did he really deserve a ceremony in Japan way back then?

Second, what was this incident where New Jack stabbed a kid?
CheMateo

Postby shyboy13 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:11 am

Regarding Gypsy Joe, New Jack was mad for 2 reasons. 1) He got mad because he did not want to fight an old man because it exposes the business. 2) He said that Joe was no selling his moves and head butted him in the nose.

New Jack did not stab a kid. He cut his forehead really deep because the kid was a small time indy guy who did not know how to blade. He asked NJ to cut him so NJ did. Another reason NJ got mad and cut the kid extra deep is because the 17 year old asked to get in a few moves instead of just being a pigeon and getting beat up the entire match.

New Jack stabbed an indy guy in Florida. He says the reason he stabbed him is because the guy was trying to call the match and NJ says he should be the one calling the match because he had more experience than the indy guy.

Hope this helps.
shyboy13

Postby CheMateo » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 pm

shyboy13 wrote:New Jack did not stab a kid. He cut his forehead really deep because the kid was a small time indy guy who did not know how to blade. He asked NJ to cut him so NJ did. Another reason NJ got mad and cut the kid extra deep is because the 17 year old asked to get in a few moves instead of just being a pigeon and getting beat up the entire match.

Yeah I knew about that, that was the mass transit incident. I've seen it. Crazy. Thanks for the info about him stabbing the Florida worker I didn't really have too many details about that.
CheMateo

Postby KickToKill » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:59 am

the Gypsy Joe & Florida Stabbing matches are on the New Jack DVD - Hardcore. It's a good dvd, Kinda like a shoot interview that follows him around and talks to people that know New Jack.
KickToKill

Postby Danzig22 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:07 pm

shyboy13 wrote:Regarding Gypsy Joe, New Jack was mad for 2 reasons. 1) He got mad because he did not want to fight an old man because it exposes the business. 2) He said that Joe was no selling his moves and head butted him in the nose.

New Jack did not stab a kid. He cut his forehead really deep because the kid was a small time indy guy who did not know how to blade. He asked NJ to cut him so NJ did. Another reason NJ got mad and cut the kid extra deep is because the 17 year old asked to get in a few moves instead of just being a pigeon and getting beat up the entire match.

New Jack stabbed an indy guy in Florida. He says the reason he stabbed him is because the guy was trying to call the match and NJ says he should be the one calling the match because he had more experience than the indy guy.

Hope this helps.

And reason #3 the crowd sucked and were calling him the n-word
Danzig22

Return to General Discussion