Low Ki....

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Low Ki....

Postby Mac Machine » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:49 pm

I used to be a big fan of Mr. Ki, back when he was the top dog around the Indys. Then he got boring and I just stoped really careing about him. (except his HILARIOUS TNA promos HAHA those were amazing) So with seeing him vs. Davey at WAR fresh in my mind and hearing about him leaving ROH, it really stuck me that I wouldn't mind seeing him in PWG.

Watching him on tape for me can get pretty dull, but live, he's amazing to watch expecially against someone that works the style he does. I know, I know, he would fit there, blah blah blah, he wouldn't work his hardest, blah blah blah. But, what if, what if he did and it worked?

So I'm just curious how everyone feels about Low Ki, would you like to see him in PWG?
Mac Machine

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:03 pm

Mac Mizzle, you're one of my favorite posters on the SoCal message board scene(AKA this place and SCU!) and respect your opinions, but I don't think it would be wise if Ki was brought into PWG. It's nice that WAR has Ki, and I think they should book him in SoCal so they can have something on their own while PWG tries to make local stars and bring in other guys who should be in PWG before Ki. Like that Matt Sydal kid, he needs to get a booking out here in PWG. Bring him out with Delirious and have them tag againt Dragon and Davey! That would be money. Book it PWG.
SoCalAndy

Postby PerfectInsanity » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:06 am

I've been aching to see Ki in PWG forever.

Ki is without a doubt one of my favorite performers, and PWG is my favorite promotion. It would be an absolute dream of mine.

Even if its just one show. Bring him in damnit. Ki vs Joe 2, it wont happen in ROH, so make it happen here!!
PerfectInsanity

Postby Peace » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:28 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Low Ki in PWG. But it ain't going to happen.

Besides, he'd more than likely just cause problems.
Peace

Postby evilpaz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:39 am

Ki causes problems? How so?
evilpaz

Postby Big Joe » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:51 am

He refuses to job and cries like a little girl and acts like a dick when things happen that he doesn't agree with.
Big Joe

Postby Paul Burns » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:47 pm

I'd walk to SoCal from here if they booked a Low Ki/Super Dragon no holds barred match.
Paul Burns

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:59 am

Low Ki's a bitch, so no.

The man who said Sydal and Delirious. . . jah mon. They're coming to IPW in March so surely PWG will be looking to book them this year too!
Aaron

Postby Jimmy The Lobster » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:29 am

2002-2003 low ki .... sure
2005-2006 low ki ..... meh....

his match with KENTA was pretty sick though

as far as him in PWG I could see him and Super Dragon having a stellar match or Joe vs. Super Dragon vs. Ki

book it Dino :lol:
Jimmy The Lobster

Postby trixster_73 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:28 am

We already have Low Ki in PWG! :lol:

In the Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli vs Super Dragon and Davey Richards match, as Davey continued to kick Claudio, Hero so eloquently called him a white Low Ki.
trixster_73

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum