Poll ended at Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:09 pm

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes : 23

PWG Title Ladder Match

Postby MrPWG » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:09 pm

I was just watching The Next Show and thinking that a Ladder Match might be a good way to keep the momentum going between Bosh & Joey...
MrPWG

Postby jamianity » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:23 pm

It can't hurt, and would be a good blow off to the feud.
jamianity

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:35 pm

not too shabby of an idea... but we've seen joey ryan in the ladder match before... maybe a different kind of match? bring back the cage from the good ol adam pearce/frankie kazarian days?
astro_zombie

Re: PWG Title Ladder Match

Postby Peace » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:32 pm

MrPWG wrote:I was just watching The Next Show and thinking that a Ladder Match might be a good way to keep the momentum going between Bosh & Joey...

going? Ladder Matches end it buddy.

PWG needs to quit making Bosh look like a lil bitch already. He shouldn't have been in the main event scene so soon in the 1st place and they have totally fucked up the enormous credibilty they that he had coming out of BOLA.

Their next match needs to end with Bosh winning already or not at all.
Peace

An interesting match to say the least.

Postby Raven Crow » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:59 am

An interesting athletic match to say the least.
Raven Crow

Postby Mac Machine » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:02 pm

Ladder matches are LAME now days. And like someone else said it's a fued ender.

I would rather see....

A Coal Miners Glove Match
Bliindfold Match

But honestly, what I think would really work is, a Joey can lose the belt on DQ and Countout as far as keeping the heat with these two.
Mac Machine

Postby Raven Crow » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:12 pm

Mac Machine wrote:Ladder matches are LAME now days. And like someone else said it's a fued ender.

I would rather see....

A Coal Miners Glove Match
Bliindfold Match

But honestly, what I think would really work is, a Joey can lose the belt on DQ and Countout as far as keeping the heat with these two.

Interesting point, Mac Machine.
Raven Crow

Postby MrPWG » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:10 pm

I think it's funny that 233 people have viewed this post up til now and only 15 people have voted in the poll...
MrPWG

Postby Jake » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:35 pm

A ladder match idea would be great if it were different people. I can't see joey ryan & chris bosh putting on a good hardcore match together.
Jake

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:40 pm

MrPWG wrote:I was just watching The Next Show and thinking that a Ladder Match might be a good way to keep the momentum going between Bosh & Joey...

1. It's stupid to use a ladder match to keep a feud going. It's just retarded. No point in using a feud ender to keep shit going.

2. Just because you saw an old match doesn't mean it would work.

3. There's no logical reason as to why they should even have a ladder match. Pure retardedness since they're going in a direction in which Joey has to cheat by using DQs and count outs for wins. Don't ever become a wrestling booker please.
SoCalAndy

Postby jamianity » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 pm

There's no logical reason as to why they should even have a ladder match. Pure retardedness since they're going in a direction in which Joey has to cheat by using DQs and count outs for wins. Don't ever become a wrestling booker please.[/quote]
So maybe a lumberjack match?
jamianity

Postby Jake » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:58 pm

There's no logical reason as to why they should even have a ladder match. Pure retardedness since they're going in a direction in which Joey has to cheat by using DQs and count outs for wins. Don't ever become a wrestling booker please.

That actually makes for a very good reason to have a ladder match. This way joey ryan can't take the easy way out by getting DQed or counted out. If he wants to retain his belt, he'll have to climb the ladder and get it. But still, i don't like the idea either.
Jake

Postby Jabroni » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:28 pm

no ladder matches please they are so overdone and tired, it seems there wrestling style and personas fit a cage match more then a ladder match.
Jabroni

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:11 pm

Jake wrote:That actually makes for a very good reason to have a ladder match. This way joey ryan can't take the easy way out by getting DQed or counted out. If he wants to retain his belt, he'll have to climb the ladder and get it. But still, i don't like the idea either.

There are still ways that Joey can cheat in a ladder match. In the Lost/Ryan ladder match, the referee got knocked out and Joey got the tag belts first, but the ref couldn't call for the bell. Babi Slymm ran in and speared Joey and Scott got the belts, and when the ref came back he awarded the tag titles instead of Joey. This match just wouldn't work and is a retarded idea.
SoCalAndy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum