Results from tonight?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby JayJay » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:47 pm

Hey, I can dream. That either means the obvious or the not-so-obvious, and hopefully I'm wrong and it doesn't mean that he'll show up on WWE.com. Then again, I'm not sure which is worse.

Stupid quote button didn't work for me, it kept linking me back to the main page.
JayJay

Postby Mark of the Dragon » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:25 pm

bford24 wrote:Actually the ref was Marty. I didn't know what to think cause Marty is yelling at people to come help, and there were about 6-7 guys just standing right outside the ring staring. I might have well been an injury but that was kinda odd.

The true sign is if we see Zokre on Thursday at the MTV show.

It was a legit injury to Zokre, wich resulted from what I was told was two kicks to the head. An marty's Yelling at people was because after repetedly giving the X sign (Which is the sign for An Injury) there was no responce from the Ring crew to help the Injured wrestler. As to why Dragon moved him later in the match I have no idea, It may have been due to a miss communication between Marty an Him as to Zokre's condition? I have no idea. But I know Dragon wouldn't continue to attack an injured wrestler no matter what.
Mark of the Dragon

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum