12/16 Results

Postby SoCalAndy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:05 am

-Scott Lost over Alex Shelley
-Quicksilver and Topgun Talwar over Nemesis and Ronin
-Colt Cabana over Scorpio Sky
-Roderick Strong and Jack Evans over Human Tornado and El Generico
-Joey Ryan over Kanyon to retain the PWG Title
-Samoa Joe over Davey Richards
-Frankie Kazarian, Rocky Romero, TJ Perkins, and Chris Sabin over Christopher Daniels, Alex Koslov, Petey Williams, and B-Boy
-Super Dragon over Kevin Steen in a Guerrilla Warfare Match

Attendance: Around 400
SoCalAndy

Postby Wreckless » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:42 am

any one got some detailed reports?
i got some second hand knoledge that barbedwire,thumbtacks and some over stuff was used by steen and dragon any truth to it?
Wreckless

Re: 12/16 Results

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:21 am

SoCalAndy wrote:-Scott Lost over Alex Shelley
-Quicksilver and Topgun Talwar over Nemesis and Ronin
-Colt Cabana over Scorpio Sky
-Roderick Strong and Jack Evans over Human Tornado and El Generico
-Joey Ryan over Kanyon to retain the PWG Title
-Samoa Joe over Davey Richards
-Frankie Kazarian, Rocky Romero, TJ Perkins, and Chris Sabin over Christopher Daniels, Alex Koslov, Petey Williams, and B-Boy
-Super Dragon over Kevin Steen in a Guerrilla Warfare Match

Attendance: Around 400

Wreckless wrote:any one got some detailed reports?
i got some second hand knoledge that barbedwire,thumbtacks and some over stuff was used by steen and dragon any truth to it?

yes, i would also like some details of the guerrilla warfare match, if at all possible
astro_zombie

12/16 Results

Postby bastard_robo » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:07 am

Scott Lost over Alex Shelly.
Decent Opener. Nice back and forth holds and submissions. Lost gets the win with his sharpshooter.

Quicksilver & Topgun over Ronnin and Nemisis
I belive that this was Nemisis's Debut. Decent match. Nemisis seems to have some good ring chemistry. Poor Ronnin was harrassed as HELLO KITTY, which i think has evolved to HELLO PUSSY after tonight. Top Gun debut his new look... An ORANGE singlet with a gstring with some beads hanging off. Topgun though was over like mad though. Finish saw Quicksilver hit his finisher on Nemisis i belive (i might be wrong)

Colt Cabana over Scoripio Sky.
Cabana mocked Sky, making a remark about Scoripio not having his mask and finding out that Sky is black. Decent back and forth with Cabana mocking Sky the whole match. Though it came to a sudden end when Sky landed akwardly on his Knee, blowing it out i belive. He was taken to the hospital from what i was told. (we knew it was legit when Cabana just kinda laid on top of Sky and the ref counted 3 abrubtly)

Roderick Strong and Jack Evans over 2 skinny black guys.
MATCH OF THE NIGHT!!!! Both Tornado and Generico OVER fliped out over Jacks break dancing. (Funniest thing ever seen!) Once the match got going , it was fast paced and just hard spot after hard spot. Too much to remember right now, but the finish came with Strong hitting one of the most sickest backbreakers on Tornado and Evans doing a standing flip senton on Tornado (i think.. Sorry, its late as im posting this)

Joey Ryan over Chris Kanyon.
Kinda of a let down match. They did their best, but the match went on far too long. Kanyon must of hit about 5 flatliners. The crowed was on JOEY"S ASS big time. Joey threw Kanyon into a fan (at a fan!), knocking both of them down and breaking the damn chair the fan was in. Some dude in a MORTIS costume came out after Kanyon hit a dimond cutter, tried to hit Joey, but Kanyon stopped him, and Joey got a small package to win.

Samoa Joe over Davy Richards.
First match from intermission. Joe came out with his new X division title. RAPED! Davey (who got some good shots in) and hit the muscle buster for the win. Davey was busted open in the nose and lip i belive.

Chris Sabin, Frankie Kazarian, TJ Perkins & Rocky Romero over Alex Khoslov, Christopher Daniels, B-Boy & Petey Williams.
Peaty's last PWG show for a while. Frankie now has a sporty Goatee! and Daniles DID THE FUCKING ROBOT in the middle of the ring!!! Peaty went nuts, side fliped everyone on the opposite team, the ref and 2 of his own guys before Daniles stoped him. Match finsihed with Sabin pinning Bboy i think.... (im probably wrong though..sorry)

Super Dragon over Kevin Steen.
They started the match by destoying the first 10 rows of chairs by the enterance way, knocking down the enterence way, tossing each other in the wall, and i think ( i couldnt see it though) Dragon might have hit Steen witha Curb stomp on the floor. They got in the ring, hit each other with stiff chair shots. Dragon hit some more Curb stomps (one on a chair and cut Steen's head) More hate outside. Dragon brought out a holiday popcorn tin full of Thumbtacks which Steen drove him into. Draong was suplexed over the top rope into a table on the out side. Steen got a Barbed wire board, who dragon superplexed him into. Another table spot from the rope (dragon powerbomed Steen i think, i couldnt see) Dragon got handcuff, handcuffed Steen, slap Steen like a bitch (which super dragon is!) then hit a phsyco driver onto the barbwire board and rolled him over onto the thumbtacks for the 123...

Really stiff shots, but with the two of them all over the place it was near impossible to see the whole match. I wasnt a big fan of the ending either with Dragon handcuffing Steen.

Decent show, kinda of a let down from what the card seemed. Which gose to show. The last show seemed to have a weak card but turned out great, this show, great card, soso show.

The next event is the first saturday in january, and you get to vote for Joey's opponent..
bastard_robo

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:34 am

bastard_robo wrote: Dragon got handcuff, handcuffed Steen, slap Steen like a bitch (which super dragon is!) then hit a phsyco driver onto the barbwire board and rolled him over onto the thumbtacks for the 123...

yes, beating kevin steen really makes dragon a bitch, huh?
astro_zombie

Postby bastard_robo » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:48 am

astro_zombie wrote:
bastard_robo wrote: Dragon got handcuff, handcuffed Steen, slap Steen like a bitch (which super dragon is!) then hit a phsyco driver onto the barbwire board and rolled him over onto the thumbtacks for the 123...

yes, beating kevin steen really makes dragon a bitch, huh?

No.. Handcuffing him.. slaping the man while defenseless, then hitting him with his finsiher of the second rope in the barbed wire for the pin dose.

ThatS! what makes him a bitch!
bastard_robo

Postby Wreckless » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:04 am

but pretending to be super dragon makes steen a bitch, and didnt steen handcuff him first? :wink: cant wait to see this show on dvd sounds awsome

and you get to vote for Joey's opponent..

wow i wonder if will be anymore surprise entrants to vote for?i bet he will end up having to face scott lost thanks to fan votes
Wreckless

Postby Big Joe » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:29 am

I vote for New Jack.
Big Joe

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:49 am

Big Joe wrote:I vote for New Jack.

oh, man. consider that shit seconded
astro_zombie

Postby Wreckless » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:30 am

didnt he just kill jimmy jacobs over at iwa ms ? :D though if new jack comes it means that dumb ass that made 101 reasons not be a pro wrestler follows considering he's making a documentry on jack
Wreckless

Postby Travis » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:44 am

Any word on Steen's condition? He looked not so good after that finish.
Travis

Postby SuperSteen » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:50 am

He's ok. As good as can be expected. He seemed in fairly good spirits after the show. Crazy guy is wrestling in Chicago today and then back here tomorrow for PWW.
SuperSteen

Postby El Asian » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:02 pm

well thats good, any word on how Scorpio Sky is?
El Asian

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:29 am

I sent my thoughts on the show to PWInsider, so if any one's interested I have it there.

http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=15089&p=1
Lord Akiyama

Postby bastard_robo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:26 am

Wreckless wrote:didnt he just kill jimmy jacobs over at iwa ms ? :D though if new jack comes it means that dumb ass that made 101 reasons not be a pro wrestler follows considering he's making a documentry on jack

OH... Micheal Moodey... Yeah.. Dont worry about that asshole showing up.. PWG wont allow anyone to film there.. And i know.. AS I TRIED to shoot part of my doc there. Human Tornado (the MAN thats the center of my pic) and TOP GUN couldnt get us in... Seems PWG has a contract with HIGHSPOTS and that NO one but them are allowed to film their shows... So my hopes of putting PWG in my movie are now gone.... (its sad too, cause the doc is on SOCAL WRESTLING too...)
bastard_robo

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum