What do you want for 3/4?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

What do you want for 3/4?

Postby JustJay » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:06 pm

Now that PWG is returning from the lands of bratwurst and crumpets, what do you think the card is going to be when PWG makes it's long-awaited return home on March 4th?

Here's my general impression on what the card will be...

Joey Ryan (c) vs. Frankie Kazarian - PWG Championship Match

Frankie has been on a roll lately...7-1 in his last 8 PWG appearances and 6-0 on recent California shows, plus he and Joey have loads of history. Frankie beat Joey in the finals of the BAM3K and Joey's heel run kickstarted by turning on Frankie. Plus, Frankie is undefeated in PWG title matches as the challenger, and hasn't received a title rematch since dropping the belt to Super Dragon last year.

Chris Sabin vs. Kevin Steen vs. Chris Bosh - #1 Contender's Match

Pretty basic reasoning here- Sabin missed his title shot due to injury, Steen was unfairly DQed last show, and Bosh got screwed once again.

Human Tornado vs. Scorpio Sky

I figure the Sky/Tornado storyline of the past 3 shows will come to a head here, with a "friendly" contest between the two "buddies," before Sky becomes a full-blown heel.

I think those are the top three matches, any other ideas?
JustJay

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:18 pm

With Alex Shelley booked on the show, I'd like to see him wrestle either Chris Hero or Claudio Castagnoli(Assuming that they're booked for the show). If not, Bosh/Shelley or Steen/Shelley would be nice. And if Strong is booked for the show, him and Evans against Dragon and Richards is a must.
SoCalAndy

Postby bford24 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:21 pm

Shelley vs Claudio would be pretty cool. One thing I don't want to see is a 6 man tag with a team of Disco, Ronin and Nemesis.

Its about time that Nemesis is on the face side of a match, we all know that he gets more cheers than almost any other "heel".
bford24

Postby evilpaz » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:53 pm

Joey Ryan vs. Chris Sabin
Chris Bosh vs. Kevin Steen
Dragon/Davey vs. Strong/Evans
B-Boy vs. Scott Lost
Alex Shelley vs. Scorpio Sky
evilpaz

Postby Matt Flash » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:43 pm

How about a little one night tournament for #1 contendership? Bosh, Steen and AJ all lost under less than convincing situations, and Sabin didn't get his shot. So...

Steen vs. Bosh
AJ vs. Sabin

Winner faces the other later in the night, or even at the next show if they wanna draw it out. Then you could have Joey come out directly after the #1 contender is announced and give him the match then so Joey looks like even more of a slimey douchebag.

SD/Richards vs. Strong/Evans is a great idea all the way.

Ryan vs. Kazarian is a good idea all the way.

Alex Koslov vs. Bino Gambino. I'm a fan of EWF and know it'd be a good match...

I say hold off on the full blown heel turn for Scorpio and put 2 Skinny Black Dudes vs. AXP. I love both teams so it's only natural...

Scott Lost vs. B-Boy. I was really looking forward to this match when it got cancelled. Let's try it one more time...

That looks like all of the biggest guys taken care of. Shelley and Hero would definitely be good too.
Matt Flash

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:02 am

I'd like to see Fergal Devitt back at this show. I've heard alot of really good things about him. Though he sorta got lost in the shuffle in the 6-man at the last show, I thought he had a good showing nevertheless. So yeah... I'd like to see him get another shot.

Agree that B-Boy/Lost should be rebooked, and maybe Scorpio Sky-Alex Shelley?
TigerDriver98

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum