MATT SYDAL

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

MATT SYDAL

Postby CheMateo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:37 pm

I finally had the privilege to watch Matt Sydal for the very first time. I must concur with every one else that he is quite good. I believe that he would fit in very well in PWG. As we do know, PWG listens to it's fans. So I wish to bring up Matt Sydal again and I urge PWG, please bring in Matt Sydal. Many of us would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.
CheMateo

Postby sghost » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:04 am

I second that motion. Please PWG bring in Matt Sydal. Come on people, show your support for Sydal so the great folks at the PWG office can bring him in!
sghost

Postby d_mon » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:11 am

I have to disagree... as good as I think Sydal is I would rather see PWG bring back Don Knotts, he was a funny man. RIP Mr. Knotts! :cry:
d_mon

Postby sghost » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:58 pm

What the hell are you talking about?
sghost

Postby Wreckless » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:08 pm

to be honest there's a hundred guy in socal that can do the same thing as sydal if you going to fly some one in make it some one more unique like delirious who at least has a gimmick
Wreckless

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:46 pm

Wreckless wrote:to be honest there's a hundred guy in socal that can do the same thing as sydal

You haven't seen much SoCal wrestling aside from PWG, have you? :lol:

Matt Sydal is probablly the best guy on the indies who hasn't been booked on a PWG show. There are so many matches PWG could use him in if they booked him. If they brought him with Delirious, they could have amazing tag matches with Los Luchas, 2 Skinny Black Guys, Arrogance, Dark and Lovely, AXP, and Dragon and Richards. Bringing in Sydal on his own and you could book him against people like Scott Lost, Jack Evans, Chris Sabin, El Generico, Alex Koslov, and so many others.
SoCalAndy

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 pm

Yeah, Sydal is a fantastic underrated talent and quite possible the most graceful wrestler on the US indy scene right now. He's very athletic, innovative, and he isn't just a spot wrestler either. An appearance in PWG could do no harm to either side. He's tear it up in the PWG ring in both tag and single matches against Arrogance, Sky, Quicksilver, Perkins, Richards, Dragon, Koslov, Evans, Styles, Daniels, Sabin ect.

I honestly believe that in 2 years, he'll be one of the biggest attractions on the indy scene, whether PWG snap him up or not.
Rish To The Rosh

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:32 am

Matt Sydal debuts in IPW:UK in March so judgement is reserved till then. If IPW:UK and WXW are using him, then he's good enough for PWG too. ;)

Considering how the three companies all get along, I'd be surprised if PWG don't use Matt Sydal (and Delirious) at some point.
Aaron

Postby Jimmy The Lobster » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:20 am

Delirious & Sydal vs. Gunning for Hookers :P
Jimmy The Lobster

Postby JonnKarta » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:08 am

I would love for PWG to bring in both Sydal and Delirious, I think Delirious in particular would fit in really well with the other guys already on the roster and I think he could have some awesome feuds.

Maybe even bring Delirious and Sydal in as a tag to start with.
JonnKarta

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum