DVD ordering Q!??!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

DVD ordering Q!??!

Postby ~TDK~ » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:18 pm

Righto!
Because I live in the glorious land known as Blighty (UK) I have to fanny around with my Paypal orders and add International Shipping on top!

However for the life of me I've forgotton the email address that the payapl moneys go to, could someone remind me ... please?
~TDK~

Re: DVD ordering Q!??!

Postby Aaron » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:39 am

~TDK~ wrote:Righto!
Because I live in the glorious land known as Blighty (UK) I have to fanny around with my Paypal orders and add International Shipping on top!

However for the life of me I've forgotton the email address that the payapl moneys go to, could someone remind me ... please?

Hello Mr. TDK

Add international shipping? This is something I've never done. . . anyways, the addy I paid last time was pwg_dvd@mac.com. Contact email is pwguerrilla@mac.com

Hope that helps. :)
Aaron

Re: DVD ordering Q!??!

Postby bispham Seasider » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:58 pm

Aaron wrote:
~TDK~ wrote:Righto!

Hello Mr. TDK

Add international shipping? This is something I've never done. . . anyways, the addy I paid last time was pwg_dvd@mac.com. Contact email is pwguerrilla@mac.com

Hope that helps. :)

International shipping costs from PWG site, which everyone in the UK etc should be paying -

* * * INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (OUTSIDE THE US & CANADA): * * *

$9.00 - Global Priority Shipping - Up to 5 DVD's

$12.00 - Global Priority Shipping - 5 or more DVD's
bispham Seasider

Postby bispham Seasider » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:19 pm

What I meant to say sorry, is that the shipping costs automatically get added when you use paypal at the checkout.
bispham Seasider

Postby Mac Machine » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:57 pm

Can we get a DVD forum? The DVD questions and "what shows to get!" threads get pretty old after a while.
Mac Machine

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum