RAW - LA

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

RAW - LA

Postby bford24 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I just read that the WWE has moved RAW from Denver to the Staples Center. They said they have 5 days to sell the tickets so people who live there might be able to go.
bford24

Re: RAW - LA

Postby GravityMan » Wed May 20, 2009 6:16 pm

They are also doing SD and ECW tapings at Staples as well. I for one love this and am going to go to both nights of tapings. If WWE tells the scores to the game on Monday during commercials that would be awesome.

Also, I have to add this courtesy of Mr. Dave Meltzer;

Raw will be headlined by a Lakers vs. Nuggets spoof ten-person match. While not specified, the main event on the show is Randy Orton & Big Show & Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes & Miz vs. Batista & John Cena & MVP & Jerry Lawler and a fifth person.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar for the fifth partner, plz?
GravityMan

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon May 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Excalibur is in line to play Stan Kroenke in tonight's skit of Vince McMahon vs. Stan Kroenke.
Lord Akiyama

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Excalibur is in line to play Stan Kroenke in tonight's skit of Vince McMahon vs. Stan Kroenke.

Looks like they used the AWS/NWA ring announcer instead. That sucks, I wanted to see Excalibur!
TigerDriver98

Postby brandenalmostthesmark » Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Im going to the sd/ecw taping tomorrow and this is my first time going to a wwe show since i was 8 but i know it can't be more fun then a PWG show
brandenalmostthesmark

Postby GravityMan » Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

brandenalmostthesmark wrote:Im going to the sd/ecw taping tomorrow and this is my first time going to a wwe show since i was 8 but i know it can't be more fun then a PWG show

You may be right but Smackdown and ECW have been worlds better than RAW ever since the Draft.
GravityMan

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm

GravityMan wrote:
brandenalmostthesmark wrote:Im going to the sd/ecw taping tomorrow and this is my first time going to a wwe show since i was 8 but i know it can't be more fun then a PWG show

You may be right but Smackdown and ECW have been worlds better than RAW ever since the Draft.

I agree, for the first time in a long time I choose to go do something else instead of watching it. At least ECW is getting better with the new HART TRIO though. That got my attention.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby kenssmith » Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Yeah, I always enjoyed SD/ECW tapings rather than Raws myself. Raw house shows are usually better, but tv wise, can't beat SD/ECW.
kenssmith

Postby brandenalmostthesmark » Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

Well i went to the show and i thought it was ok but the show was about 4 hours but the wrestling was kinda dull id have to say im not going to another wwe show pwg is soo much better and i had more fun at ddt4 then this sd/ecw taping
brandenalmostthesmark

Return to General Discussion