DDT4 & The Secret of Guerrilla Island DVDs Now Shipping

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

DDT4 & The Secret of Guerrilla Island DVDs Now Shipping

Postby PWG_Silverback » Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 pm

On May 22, 2009, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla held its' annual tag team tournament, DDT4, before a packed house in Reseda, CA! If you were on hand, you will want the opportunity to relive this exciting event, but if you weren't able to see the show live, you must order your copy of the DVD!

Featuring eight matches, including the entire DDT4 tournament, this phenomenal night of wrestling has to be seen to be believed! Plus live DVD commentary with special guests Kenny Omega, Chuck Taylor, Chris Hero, the "Intrepid Traveler" Paul London, and more!

DDT4 is available right now on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page for only $14.99! A pauper's sum for one of the premiere professional wrestling events of the year!

-----------------

Also on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page is our latest DVD release, The Secret of Guerrilla Island, which is in stock and now shipping!

The Secret of Guerrilla Island features seven matches, including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Tag Team Champion Nick Jackson taking on Davey Richards, Kenny Omega doing battle with Roderick Strong, and the wild No Disqualification contest between Joey Ryan and Necro Butcher! Plus much more!

This DVD also includes live commentary recorded at the event, plus the continuing adventures of the Men of Low Moral Fiber and their quest to destroy El Generico! It ain't over!

The Secret of Guerrilla Island is available for purchase on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page for only $14.99!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: DDT4 (2009) DVD Available For Pre-Order

Postby brandenalmostthesmark » Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 am

Awesome it was such a great show
brandenalmostthesmark

Re: DDT4 (2009) DVD Available For Pre-Order

Postby maxx powerz » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:35 pm

This might be the most excited I've been to check out a PWG show since Life During Wartime, the semis and finals sound epic.
maxx powerz

Re: DDT4 Now Shipping | Guerrilla Island DVD Pre-Order

Postby Tarfoo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am

It's been over a week now. I WANT THEM DVDS!
Tarfoo

Postby bford24 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:52 am

I was just about to ask when the DDT4 dvd's are being sent out...I ordered mine back in May and are still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone get their copy yet?
bford24

Postby TigerDriver98 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 am

bford24 wrote:I was just about to ask when the DDT4 dvd's are being sent out...I ordered mine back in May and are still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone get their copy yet?

I got mine a couple weeks ago. You probably should drop them an e-mail about it.
TigerDriver98

Postby bford24 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks, think I will if it doesn't come tomorrow. I not only moved to Dallas from LA but also moved to a new house within Dallas so I should check on the address it was sent to.
bford24

Postby DGFan39 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

I just ordered my copy, hope it comes soon. The whole tourney looks really awesome especially anything involving Omega and Taylor.
DGFan39

Postby Meltman » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 am

I watched the new DDT4 throughout this week, and all I can say is that this is probably the best tag tournament I've ever witnessed. Loved the colorfulness of the '07 DDT4 and thought last year's was a lot of fun, but this tops both of them.

If you're a fan of tag wrestling, do yourselves a favor and buy this immediately.
Meltman

The Secret of Guerrilla Island DVDs Now Shipping

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

On the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page is our latest DVD release, The Secret of Guerrilla Island, which is in stock and now shipping!

The Secret of Guerrilla Island features seven matches, including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Tag Team Champion Nick Jackson taking on Davey Richards, Kenny Omega doing battle with Roderick Strong, and the wild No Disqualification contest between Joey Ryan and Necro Butcher! Plus much more!

This DVD also includes live commentary recorded at the event, plus the continuing adventures of the Men of Low Moral Fiber and their quest to destroy El Generico! It ain't over!

The Secret of Guerrilla Island is available for purchase on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page for only $14.99!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: DDT4 & The Secret of Guerrilla Island DVDs Now Shipping

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Just got my Guerrilla Island DVD today. That was fast. Good service as always...
TigerDriver98

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum