Chanukah Chaos and Astonishing X-Mas DVD's - NOW SHIPPING!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Lee » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:13 pm

Got my order today, I'm a happy little clam.
Lee

Postby scrub » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:29 pm

So I just watched the Guerrilla Warfare match, and it's is completely out of control! Of course, it was way more fun to be there live, with the crowds parting like the Red Sea and roaming all over the place like an IWA Japan show and "Leatherface."

But yeah, the "Psycho Driver through the table to the floor" and the "handcuffed Psycho Driver" (like Brazillian hookers, no protection!) were absolutely insane. I'm surprised Kevin Steen still has a neck. Jesus Christ! His bonus promo was well done.

2SBG's vs. GenNext translated to DVD so well. I can watch that match for days.

Shelley/Lost was really awesome to watch again too. I'd like to see a rematch with those two. Hell, I just want to see more Alex Shelley in PWG. That guy is so fun to watch. He has like 11 taunts too, and that's great.

Colt/Sky had so much potential to be awesome. It started off really well. I'd like to see them have another match. Colt's freaking hillarious. "Scorpio Sky is black?!"

Great DVD. Pick this up for sure. No-brainer status.
scrub

Postby Lee » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:02 pm

Steen versus Dragon Guerrilla warfare was absolutely brutal. I've seen wrestle for a few years now and I've never seen him take so much. Such an awesome match.
Lee

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum