ROH debuts in LA

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

ROH debuts in LA

Postby atox » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 am

Ring of Honor will be making their Los Angeles, CA debut on Friday night January 29, 2010 as part of Wrestlereunion 4. They join the hometown promotion of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, who will be holding a card on the following night featuring Rob Van Dam, to form an incredible weekend of wrestling action.

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/

Sweet
atox

Re: ROH debuts in LA

Postby pwaddict85 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Are they doing a show there or will just a part of the talent be there.
pwaddict85

Postby CheMateo » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

This is great news. I was hoping that L.A. would have a fun weekend wrestling convention some time soon. Both shows should be fun and we finally get RVD in PWG. I hope both shows have a good turn out.

pwaddict85 wrote:Are they doing a show there or will just a part of the talent be there.

It seems like ROH will be running their own show on Friday, while PWG runs their show on Saturday. Naturally some of the same talent will be used on both nights. I would not expect ROH to have their entire roster out here. When they ran in Vegas and San Francisco they used some local talent to fill in the spots.
CheMateo

Postby er0k » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 pm

holy fn shit!! i can not believe RVD will be in pwg the next night, i love ROH but if i had to choose a night, it would be PWG hands down!!! But im glad that ROH will finally be running here in LA and not frisco!!!
er0k

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah I'm planning on going to both shows, I didn't know it was some kind of wrestling convention. I guess I'll attempt to attend that as well if possible.

I love roh, that's what got me into pwg. I seen some of the same roster, then after going to speed of sound I'm hooked on pwg
Souf Centrol

Return to General Discussion