7%
Stop asking these stupid questions
No votes
This is by far the worst poll I've seen in months
13%

Total votes : 30

Hmmmm.....

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:46 pm

Yes, well, I was watching ROH Manhattan Mayhem earlier today, because I wanted to, and during the McGuinness/cabana match, it struck me that good old Nige might be a nice fit for this indy fed out on the west coast.

I mean, he was doing some funny comedy with Cabana, and it wasn't all CC either, plus Nigel's expressions were funeeeee. Plus, he's a great wrestler, and he'd match up with quite a few guys over here like Claudio, Hero, Shelley ect. I once got to meet him back in November and I thought he was going be this really down to earth serious guy, but he was all over the place cracking some hilarious jokes left right and nearly center. If not, his recent heel character would be awesome in PWG.

Maybe it was just me though...
Rish To The Rosh

Postby Mike Arsenal » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:00 pm

I like Nigel's stuff, but he's not the type of wrestler PWG needs right now I think.
Mike Arsenal

Postby onlxn » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Agreed. Nigel's best when working other talented mat guys, and PWG doesn't feature that many real mat-based guys these days. There's Hero and Claudio, plus the occasional appearances by Shelley and Cabana, but that's about it... Hero & Claudio look to be tag workers in PWG for the foreseeable future, and Nigel's faced most of those guys in ROH or IWA-MS already. He's very good, but as fly-ins go, I don't know that he makes all that much sense.
onlxn

Postby Wreckless » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:46 am

i think guiness could have some pretty damn good matches with guys like Tj, scorpio and lost, but i agree with the above about not many to work his style i'd rather see u.k kid back :wink:
Wreckless

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:54 am

Nigel's good but there's a few dozen better British wrestlers (at least). At least Nigel is in America and doesn't have to be flown far but I wouldn't have thought it worth whereas flying over Jonny Storm or Doug Williams would certainly be!
Aaron

Postby d_mon » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:42 pm

Nigel is good, but I would rather see Storm and/or Fleisch flown in over him. I agree Doug Williams is really good, but I don't think he would really fit in PWG either.
d_mon

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:49 pm

Doug Williams would be a great fit. He could have matches with guys like Dragon, Styles, Romero, Hero or Claudio, Shelley, and others. He'd be more of a fit than Nigel in my mind.
SoCalAndy

Postby Paul Burns » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:15 pm

Mike Arsenal wrote:I like Nigel's stuff, but he's not the type of wrestler PWG needs right now I think.
Paul Burns

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum