Questions for Excalibur?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Questions for Excalibur?

Postby Joel » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:31 pm

We are doing an interview with Excalibur for the site: http://www.conegra.net/excalibur/home.html which is his now OFFICIAL website :D :P

I wanted to know what ideas for questions you've got? Not all questions will be picked for the interview but the good ones will be! :)

Please email me at monkeymantotherescue@yahoo.co.uk with questions and leave a name so you can be credited.

Thanks! :wink:
Joel

Postby samoajoe » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 pm

ask him why he weres the dumb mask that makes him look like a retard.then ask him why he likes being a Super Dragon wannabe.then ask him how it feels to know he will be a mid card comedy act the rest of his life.
samoajoe

Postby It's A Bomb » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:03 am

ask him how it feels to know he will be a mid card comedy act the rest of his life.

You should also ask Excalibur his feelings on people who drop out of high school and think they're cool for trashing wrestlers on message boards while using shitty grammar!

Seriously, here are a few things I'd like to know:

-I know this might be a touchy subject and all, but if he doesn't mind, can you ask him about the situtation with RevPro and the former owner Ron Rivera?

-His thoughts on his gimmick being used by another person at an XPW show and how it came about.

-Thoughts on moving to the east coast from SoCal.
It's A Bomb

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:19 am

My apologies to Joel, Chris(the guy who also runs the site), Silverback, Disco Machine and Excalibur for the thread hijacking, but....

samoajoe wrote:ask him why he weres the dumb mask that makes him look like a retard.then ask him why he likes being a Super Dragon wannabe.then ask him how it feels to know he will be a mid card comedy act the rest of his life.

This is one of the single most retarded posts I've seen made on this board. Excalibur is nothing like Super Draogn, and he's nowhere close to being a "Dragon wannabe" as he does his own thing. I don't see how wearing a mask makes him look retarded, as his vocal skills are top notch and he comes off as a really intellegent person and the mask helps his character. You act like Excalibur even cares about going far in the business. Maybe he just likes to have fun and wrestle for fans and be with rad friends? Not everyone gets into wrestling just so they can make millions of dollars or gain huge egos. Before you even think of trying to reply to this, stop, think for a second, and ask yourself if it's worth being a jackass at the expense of a wrestler who doesn't care about being the best and likes to enjoy himself.

And while you're at it, don't try to reply to my post and just pull out the "I was only joking/I'm only stating my opinion" card and save yourself time from posting out a poorly written reply to me that would only make yourself look even worse.

With that said, I can't wait to read this interview as Excalibur is one of the funniest people in wrestling and this should be filled with hilarity.
SoCalAndy

Postby Wreckless » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:27 am

ask him about his thoughts of pwg going to england and did he enjoy it there, and did he expect his t-shirt to sell as well as it did? :lol:
Wreckless

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:05 am

id like to know what got him into wrestling, as well as why he chose the finishers he uses (tiger driver 98, galactica phantom)

also, as a side note... i just ordered his tshirt. w00t fer excalibur 8)
astro_zombie

Postby dxreydx » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:18 pm

Excaliber's mask is actualy one of the better masks next to SD's and Scorpios makybe you can ask him if him and the guys have mask parties where they switch masks ha!

As for being a Super Dragon wannbe, wasn't he the one who screwed SD? Ask him what he did to celebrate when he screwed SD over.

As for the mid card comedy act? Guys that own PWG like Topgun and Excaliber aren't there to GET over, in my opinion they are "cult" wrestlers they may not have the biggest number of fans, but the ones that like them really like em. Just because they aren't super over like Ryan, Dragon, or Lost doesn't mean they don't do contribute a large part to PWG behind the scenes.

You can ask Ex about what he does behind the scene for PWG
dxreydx

Postby ~TDK~ » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:22 pm

We've had TARO and Super Dragon (sorta) special guest on the PWG Commentary, could Excalibur give any hints as to whether or not other guests are being lined up?

Bosh spreading his love on commentary would all sorts of rawk!
~TDK~

Postby Fanitude23 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:27 pm

Don't forget about Colt Cabana.
Fanitude23

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm

Fanitude23 wrote:Don't forget about Colt Cabana.

hahaha that was awesome
astro_zombie

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:55 am

Ask him how come he's so clued up on Johnny Saint and if he rates any current British workers as highly as the era of Saint, Rocco, and Dynamite. Please!
Aaron

Postby Big Joe » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:38 am

1) What are your thoughts on not being booked by CZW anymore?
2) What did you think about Team Masturbation and your partner, Beef Wellington?
3) Aside from PWG every so often, where are you working nowadays?
Big Joe

Postby Joel » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:52 am

Just so this is easier could you actually write the questions out like the guy above me has. This is not to be a pain its just some questions I don't know much what your talking about as I'm not as familiar as some of you are with Rev-Pro incidents, Clued up on whatsits. :oops:

He hasnt stopped working for CZW either...

Thanks! :D
Joel

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:09 pm

1. You often mention Johnny Saint in your commentary. Can you give us your opinion on him?
2. Who else from Britain in that era do you rate highly?
3. Does anyone from Britain shape up to the stars from that era?
Aaron

Postby Wreckless » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:14 pm

1: what are your thoughts of pwg going to england and did you enjoy it there?
2:did you expect your t-shirt to sell as well as it did?
Wreckless

Postby Joel » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:20 pm

Wreckless wrote:1: what are your thoughts of pwg going to england and did you enjoy it there?
2:did you expect your t-shirt to sell as well as it did?

I understood those :cry: lol

Both questions in the interview :wink:
Joel

Postby astro_zombie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:35 pm

1. what got Ex into wrestling

2. why did he choose the finishers he uses
astro_zombie

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:32 pm

1. At the England European Vacation show, you made Petey Williams on the cover of my ASW:EB DVD into the devil through a marker pen, in which I responded with "You are a true artist, Ex". Would you say that if you hadn't gone into wrestling, you'd have become a world renowned artist?

2. What do you think has been the funniest match in PWG?

3. Where else in America would you like to be booked if possible?

4. Who would you like to see brought into PWG that hasn't already made an appearance?
Rish To The Rosh

Postby Slappy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:56 pm

1. Which cartoon character can you relate to the most?
Slappy

Postby Big Joe » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:20 pm

Joel wrote:He hasnt stopped working for CZW either...

Dude, unless he's wrestling as someone without his mask, he's stopped working CZW. He took a fucking spike piledriver from the H8 Club and was taken out on a stretcher. *No one* in CZW gets taken out on a stretcher. Plus, his tag partner that was more over than him has disappeared off the face of the earth. Sigh. I miss Team Masturbation.
Big Joe

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum