Post your Pictures Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Post your Pictures Thread

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm surprised we don't have one of these already, but this would be a good way for those that can't attend the show can see some nice pics

Let's keep it pcitures that you took and not just any pics we find. If it's from a show and someone else has a good pic then that would be finef. Also keep it PWG

Spoiler: show
Me and Roderick Strong

Me and Joey Ryan

Me, The Young Bucks and The Cutler Brothers

Me and LTP

My girlfriend and LTP

Me and Melechi Jackson

Excaliber

Paul London and Briand Kendricks

Human Tornado

Davey Richards

Kevin Steen

Kai

The Great Muta

Muta

Muta

El Generico and Jushin Thunder Liger(This match was so damn epic, el generico has class)

Paul London

Paul London

Chris Hero, Roderick Strong and RVD

RVD
Souf Centrol

Re: Post your Pictures Thread

Postby deadmandevilman » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am

awesome pics man.
deadmandevilman

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 am

Thanks, it took me a long time to get the pic with pual london in my sig because he just kept talkign about how he liked doing indies over the pros and how he's happy he;s not under contract. We are just sitting there while he just rambled on and on. It was hilarious, I think he was high lol
Souf Centrol

Postby theBZA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 am

Coo, pics. I'll post the ones my girl took soon. Also fuck Roderick Strong, foo is a douche bag.
theBZA

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Why what's wrong with roderick, everytime I met him he was cool. I think he even remembered me(if that's possible) because he perked up and asked me was I coming to the pwg show
Souf Centrol

Postby theBZA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Why what's wrong with roderick, everytime I met him he was cool. I think he even remembered me(if that's possible) because he perked up and asked me was I coming to the pwg show
I saw him and asked him if my girlfriend can take a picture with him than in a douche bag way he said no not right now but later and I'll make out with your girlfriend so I was like fuck this foo. I told my girlfriend that and now she don't like em' no more for saying dumb shit like that, big disappointment.

Besides that everyone I met were really nice and down to earth. I got to met Davey Richards and he was coo as hell and really nice. Metting Davey, metting Bret Hart outside the hotel and him being nice as hell and willing to take a picture(because I guess you couldn't take a picture with him during the signing) & the PWG were the highlight for me.

I was hoping to met El Generico but didn't get a chance.
theBZA

Postby theBZA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh yeah, sweet Belly shirt. Lovin' that shirt.
theBZA

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

I saw him and asked him if my girlfriend can take a picture with him than in a douche bag way he said no not right now but later and I'll make out with your girlfriend so I was like fuck this foo. I told my girlfriend that and now she don't like em' no more for saying dumb shit like that, big disappointment.

Wow roddy said that, I see why you don't like him.

You're lucky for meeting davey, I want a pic with him so bad. I seen him in the lobby at registration friday but he looked busy and I didn't wanna stop him. At the show I kept screaming(with a hoarse voice) American Wolves!!! Lol

Kenny king looked busy the 2 times I seen him as well and thanks about the shirt which I would have happily taken off for a pwg shirt :(
Souf Centrol

Postby theBZA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:

Wow roddy said that, I see why you don't like him.

You're lucky for meeting davey, I want a pic with him so bad. I seen him in the lobby at registration friday but he looked busy and I didn't wanna stop him. At the show I kept screaming(with a hoarse voice) American Wolves!!! Lol

Kenny king looked busy the 2 times I seen him as well and thanks about the shirt which I would have happily taken off for a pwg shirt :(
I always liked Roderick too but after that incident fuck em'.

Yeah, we just got done taking a picture with Bret Hart outside the hotel. My girls a big Hart fan and saw him walk by so we just went up to him and he was cool enough to take a picture. Than we were going back to put our shit in the car and Davey was walking by and I was asked if it was coo if I can take a picture with em' and he was coo as hell about it. Really nice dood.

I saw Kenny a grip of times just walking around but I didn't go up to him and ask for a picture. I should have but next time.

Wanted to met El Generico, does that foo every come out?
theBZA

Postby Madvillian » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Madvillian

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Damn man you got necro and von eerie, she's so damn hot. Me and my girl took a poloroid pic (which I didn't even know they still made lol) for 5 bucks. It didn't even develop good. She said when she see her again she's going to ask her for 2.50 back lol

I got her myspace though, she say she comes to pwg but that's my first time seeing her. I think I have more respect for them because they got in the with the guys. I love that
Souf Centrol

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Cool pics all around but madvillian you posted the wrong Daffney pic lol
kikrusher99

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Wanted to met El Generico, does that foo every come out?

Yeah I want a pic with him as well. I think he takes his mask off after being tired of wearing it so we wouldn't know if we seen him or not lol

I wonder why a lot of them don't stay for pictures. I have yet to see scott lost after a show, chuck taylor and a lot of others.
Souf Centrol

Postby camstun187 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 pm

God, you guys seem like such a chill group of fans...I really wish I had introduced myself back in September, but I didn't go to this board and really just wanted to enjoy the show, which I certainly did :)

TheBZA, sorry to tell u man, but I met Roderick and talked to him for like 10 minutes outside of the ROH show in Manhattan back in September (Glory By Honor 8), and he took a photo with me and signed all my DVD's.....Honestly man, sometimes wrestlers really ARE in a hurry, but I digress, cause I would have been super-pissed had he said that to me...Although, being the mark I am, I probably woulda said "fuck yeah you would, GIBSON DRIVER STYLE!" or something retarded like that.

Sorry to hear he was a douche to you, though. maybe he just didn't like your vibe? You never know, man.

I plan on making it out for BOLA this year with my friend, and if not with him, then on the solo for rolo. If I happen to come solo, Anyone wanna let me crash with them? I offer the following:

-The common bond of being a wrestling fan. I'm more relaxed on what I expect in wrestling, and am open to talk about all brands. I mean, for real though, my WWE love is gone, and I truly believe the company is mediocre at best, but still, I love this business.
-Money
-Money to buy alchohol and good smoke ;)
-A clean demeanor. I'm not dirty, and shower often.
-A common courtesy of other people's belongings and homes. I respect any household as if it were my mothers own.

Of course, this is only if I come alone, and even then, i'd still have money for a motel if needed.

Either way, someone should think about it.

camstun187

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Just some of the pictures I managed to take on Saturday and Sunday:Newest additions from WrestleReunion 4:

Lord Akiyama

Postby Tarfoo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Bonham's bicep looks to be twice the size of my head. Jesus.
Tarfoo

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm

My camera sucks balls but here are some good and ok pics

Joey sleezin' it up

Muta misting (very hard to see mist)

Muta on apron

Generico's entrance

Liger's Entrance

Very blurry but cool brainbustahh

Muta entrance

Liger respecting Generico
kikrusher99

Postby camstun187 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

^King talked to me for like, 10 minutes. It was awesome. He's a nice, if a bit cold fellow.

^The Notorious 187's :)

Davey was pretty chill, actually talked to me for 5 minutes about his match with Roddy at Threemendous 2!

^This is a picture where I really wish I hadn't been so fucking drunk. I was so excited to do the pose with him and then I realized I wasn't even smiling. Omega was fucking awesome though...total goof and really cool.

^Generico has gotta be the most charming person you could meet in person. He kayfabes, and talks in his typical spanish gibberish. I had him sign some stuff, and when he saw Giant Sized Annual #4, he was just like "ahhh, GOOOD GOOOD show". Haha, he ruled, and talked to me for a bit, even if it was just gibberish and nonsense. I even started talking like him, and we were having this fake spanish conversation. It was great.

Kevin Steen, Version 1.0 - He was in a hurry, and stayed in kayfabe, when, after I asked him how eddie edwards arm was, he replied "i hope it's fucking broke". Nice.

^Right behind meeting Kingston, this was my favorite moment. Roddy talked to me for a LOT LONGER than he should have. I discussed with him how he was one of the original guys to get me into indy wrestling and whatnot, and just praised his balls off. He was really chill (and honestly, he DOES seem a bit dumb in real life). I remember asking him what he thought of PWG fans calling him a retard, and he says "It's that freaky retard strength. They Must be jealous" Haha, wow, totally embraced the BOLA 2008 commentary. I'm a fan for life.

Young Bucks, and me and my boy nick just kept chanting PWG at them, to which they replied by rocking their fists in the air!
camstun187

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 am

put crappy pic of polaroid with my dream girl Christina von Eerie... I'm stoner with tats and niners beanie, she's smoking hot chick with the mohawk...duh...
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby pwaddict85 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 am

Man, I'm so jealous guys. Living here in CT sucks! I can't go to any shows let alone get awesome pics like that.
pwaddict85

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum