Samoa Joe Burger!!!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Samoa Joe Burger!!!

Postby nonhipster » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

I don't know if anyone else is hip to this yet but the Grill Em All gourmet burger truck in LA has a SAMOA JOE burger this week!

So tight: cheddar, beer soaked onions, applewood bacon, bbq sauce and pineapple slices.

It's the only wrestling themed burger so far...

www.grillemalltruck.com
nonhipster

Re: Samoa Joe Burger!!!

Postby The Six » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 am

No doughnuts?
The Six

Postby Meltman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 am

No Teddy Hart's Corndogs?
Meltman

Postby IronMonkey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Not only are Ryan and Matt (the 2 guys who run the truck) hella awesome guys, but they're both big wrestling fans and do attend PWG shows. Don't know why they haven't brought the truck to Reseda- i guess the reasons would have to be:
1) Larry
2) Larry
3) Larry
4) not wanting to "work" when there's matches going on

Here's part of an interview conducted by Tony of Municipal Waste-
"Tony: If you were to name a burger after a pro wrester who would it be and what ingredients would you use?
Matt: I have to say that this is probably the most informed, smart and interesting question ever asked in an interview by someone with a name other than Roddy Piper or Mean Gene. I am very happy you asked this but it
IronMonkey

Postby El Asian » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 am

I agree, it would be great if they brought their truck for a show, although it probably depends on Larry or even any other venue owners, still it probably would work before and after the shows at least
El Asian

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 am

Not happening. Larry took my gum and threatened to steal someone's candy. No way he lets a truck in. Unless the Pep Boys parking lot is available.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 pm

He can park the truck on the street and there is nothing PWG can do about that
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I normally don't bump up old threads but a random update concerning the food truck, there's a show on Food Network called The Great Food Truck Race and the Grill Em' All food truck is competing on the show, so congrats for that exposure
El Asian

Postby El Asian » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 am

probably they aren't reading this board but a congrats to the Grill Em All truck for winning the race, ironically against another LA food truck though that was selling Vietnamese sandwiches, in the finale in NY
El Asian

Postby nonhipster » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

HA HA.

Actually we ARE reading the board...just not as often as before.

Thanks for the congrats. Hearing that here means more than just about anywhere else to me.

We still think about brining the truck to a PWG show but, honestly, I would rather be inside. Maybe we could work out a deal where we served before and after AND got free tickets. Ha.

I'm a huge PWG fan dating back to Express Written Consent. I dont get to go to as many shows now because of the burger truck but I will always rep it pretty hard. I have the t-shirt and all. Plus I post on the fucking board. Again...ha.
nonhipster

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 am

Dude u guys kicked ass on that Food Truck show. I gotta try that burger with the grill cheeses as the bun. And i'd sport a grill em all shirt with pride.
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby El Asian » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 pm

nonhipster wrote:HA HA.

Thanks for the congrats. Hearing that here means more than just about anywhere else to me.

wow, did not realize nonhipster was actually one of the guys that work the food truck but yeah, no problem, also happy to learn that you guys have made some kind of partnership with your rivals on the show, Nom Nom

nonhipster wrote:We still think about brining the truck to a PWG show but, honestly, I would rather be inside. Maybe we could work out a deal where we served before and after AND got free tickets. Ha.

understandable, probably just a suggestion here but how about serving the burgers during the next WrestleReunion weekend?
El Asian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 pm

nonhipster wrote:HA HA.

We still think about brining the truck to a PWG show but, honestly, I would rather be inside. Maybe we could work out a deal where we served before and after AND got free tickets. Ha.

I'm a huge PWG fan dating back to Express Written Consent. I dont get to go to as many shows now because of the burger truck but I will always rep it pretty hard. I have the t-shirt and all. Plus I post on the fucking board. Again...ha.

No way that's you guys!!!!

I just had your burger with my sister when you came out to North Hollywood just a week ago. Best ever!!! You guys have to bring the truck to PWG!!! Before and even after!!!! Man!!! That would be epic!!! Hell arrange something for Wrestle Reunion!!! Last year the food sucked in the building, this would be great!!
DjEn3rgy21

Return to General Discussion