PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Postby BillJames » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 pm

El Asian wrote:honestly, I would not mind seeing Chris Daniels back in PWG, like mentioned before, he is a bit off as times he'll mail it in while other times, he'll have really good matches here in PWG

and speaking of probably leaving TNA soon as well, I would like to see Homicide back in PWG, I know there hasn't been official word with Homicide but I have a feeling he'll be next

me to hope he goes back to roh to

what happen to pac he has not been in pwg in forever i seen he will be at Dragon Gate USA in Canada he still on the roster page
BillJames

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Daniels would be very good as a semi-regular/special appearance type guy. But bad memories of his 2005 run as a regular prevent me from wanting to see him back full time. But a few token big match, BOLA type appearances would be perfectly fine.
TigerDriver98

Postby OSKMIA » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I still want to see "Quick" Carter Gray and Shiima Xion debut in PWG, you know mix them up with the So-Cal talent. Maybe BoLA 2010? Also a selfish part of me wishes that Shane Haste didn't live in Australia, I wish he was a PWG regular. lol
OSKMIA

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 pm

BillJames wrote:what happen to pac he has not been in pwg in forever i seen he will be at Dragon Gate USA in Canada he still on the roster page

I think Visa issues or something like that, because yeah, he's on the Canada show but hasn't been in the US in a while.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

definitely wouldn't mind seeing Shiima Xion in PWG

going back to people TNA released, honestly as much as I wouldn't mind Chris Daniels back in PWG, I honestly would rather see PWG bring in Cheerleader Melissa and Amazing Kong at least, plus bring back Sara Del Ray and Lufisto to freshen the women division in PWG and maybe start booking Aiden Riley, Carla Jade, and Kitana Vera especially now with Christina Von Eerie probably gonna get more bookings soon

speakng of Christina, I was watching AAA yesterday and Christina was teaming up with Sexi Star and Rain against Mary and Faby Apache and Cynthia Moreno, now depending whatever is up between AAA and PWG, I would not mind seeing Rain and the Apache sisters in PWG if PWG can get them

also, I suggested a few pages back but nobody shitted on yet, but Candice Michelle in PWG, I think it can work, mostly because she lives in LA anyways plus I think she'd be perfect as a heel valet for the Young Bucks and there hasn't been a heel valet in PWG since Jade Chung
El Asian

Postby BillJames » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm

El Asian wrote:definitely wouldn't mind seeing Shiima Xion in PWG

going back to people TNA released, honestly as much as I wouldn't mind Chris Daniels back in PWG, I honestly would rather see PWG bring in Cheerleader Melissa and Amazing Kong at least, plus bring back Sara Del Ray and Lufisto to freshen the women division in PWG and maybe start booking Aiden Riley, Carla Jade, and Kitana Vera especially now with Christina Von Eerie probably gonna get more bookings soon

speakng of Christina, I was watching AAA yesterday and Christina was teaming up with Sexi Star and Rain against Mary and Faby Apache and Cynthia Moreno, now depending whatever is up between AAA and PWG, I would not mind seeing Rain and the Apache sisters in PWG if PWG can get them

also, I suggested a few pages back but nobody shitted on yet, but Candice Michelle in PWG, I think it can work, mostly because she lives in LA anyways plus I think she'd be perfect as a heel valet for the Young Bucks and there hasn't been a heel valet in PWG since Jade Chung

you have Galaveston
BillJames

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 pm

El Asian wrote:

Well allow me to shit on that! For one, she is a plastic, made-up non-talking bad-wrestling middle age person. I'd rather give a young lady a chance, or a new person, than pay someone whose entire career is built around a commercial and a bad, bad run in WWE.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:37 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
El Asian wrote:

Well allow me to shit on that! For one, she is a plastic, made-up non-talking bad-wrestling middle age person. I'd rather give a young lady a chance, or a new person, than pay someone whose entire career is built around a commercial and a bad, bad run in WWE.

you may have a point there, I guess, although not the middle age part because she's one or two years older than most people in the PWG roster plus its not really a wrestler role but more of a valet that would generate good heel heat from the crowd plus she's friends with Joey Ryan and was in the crowd for All Star Weekend 6 when she was still with the WWE
El Asian

Postby CheMateo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:Well allow me to shit on that! For one, she is a plastic, made-up non-talking bad-wrestling middle age person. I'd rather give a young lady a chance, or a new person, than pay someone whose entire career is built around a commercial and a bad, bad run in WWE.

To add to that, apparently Candice does not believe in reading. The woman does NOT read!

Other than that I pretty much agree with most of El Asian's suggestions like Burchill, Amazing Kong, Melissa, Kingston etc.
CheMateo

Postby RobGrayson » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 am

I hear that more TNA releases are on the way so they can bring in more Hogan flunkies, so I guess soon there will be a lot of new talent available for PWG and other indies.

What about Consequences Creed?
RobGrayson

Postby El Asian » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm

actually I wouldn't mind Consequences Creed, he's going to NJPW soon and teaming with Kota Ibushi weirdly enough for the Super J Tag Tournament, so we might do something different over there, show huge improvement like Giant Bernard has been doing and maybe later on, form a stable with Dasher Hatfield and Sugar Dunkerton

speaking of the Super J Tag Tournament, also working on that show are M
El Asian

Postby Tarfoo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 am

Seriously, bring back Tony "De Niro" Kozina. Even if just for a few special occasions like the 7th anniversary show or BOLA. After watching his match with Perkins (at Roger Dorn Night) for the third time, I'm pretty sure he's the most underrated human being ever to exist.
Tarfoo

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 pm

honestly, Kozina was good but at this point, I don't know if he'd have much to offer nowadays plus I think he might've done something to really piss PWG off due to the fact he got replaced in the 10-man in BOLA 07 for Karl Anderson, who was never in the tournament either
El Asian

Postby RobGrayson » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 am

El Asian wrote:honestly, Kozina was good but at this point, I don't know if he'd have much to offer nowadays plus I think he might've done something to really piss PWG off due to the fact he got replaced in the 10-man in BOLA 07 for Karl Anderson, who was never in the tournament either

I think that was because of injury
RobGrayson

Postby El Asian » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

well I still find him a tad generic but what the hell do I know, I've been suggesting PWG to bring Quiet Storm in 2010

anyways, throw in some more women for to bring in, Ayako Hamada, Sarah Stock, Jesse McKay, MsChif and bring back Daffney, also joshi wrestlers Ayumi Kurihara, Hiroya Matsumoto, Misaki Ohata, and Tomoka Nakagawa are doing some US trip right now, so I wouldn't mind seeing them in PWG

speaking of a wrestler that kinda acts like a woman but to suggest someone unique, Cassandro, and although he's injured right now, whenever he heals, I think he'd be very interesting in PWG and I'm sure somebody suggested him before and he is in the US with TNA, Kazuchika Okada
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Cassandro would be a treat. He could have some great matches with Generico, Hero, the Bucks, maybe a Chuck Taylor TPI rematch.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

definitely those matches plus probably Richards, Omega, and Strong as well and not to mention, Cassandro does work shows in LA from time to time with Lucha Va Voom, so its not like he's that out of the way
El Asian

Postby Madvillian » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm

PWG needs to book Super Porky. Nuff said.
Madvillian

Postby fatallylost » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 pm

NO MINIS! For the love of the space orphans, never book any minis. They aren't that funny!
fatallylost

Postby Madvillian » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Super Porky is 5'7! LTP is a mini compared to Super Porky.
Madvillian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum