Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Postby bat4life » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am

What a great show this past saturday. I took 5 of my friends and they had a great time. I tok a ton of pictures so i'l post them later, I was sitting in the front row right next to the aisle. All the wrestlers were flying on our side and we new that would happen. During the london vs Generico match Generico spilled my pitcher of beer accidently all over the floor. A couple of minutes later London got thrown on that side and slipped right on the beer hurting his elbow realy bad. Generico slipped too and I was trying to warn them about the spill. Man I told the ring announcer that someone needs to mop it up quick or else someone is going to get hurt. I even asked the bartender for some towels but it wasnt enough. I talked to london after the match and he said he was ok but wont know till the next day. The young buck vs briscos match was "Crazy" in the beggining they were fighting on our side and throwing chairs all over that place. I got some great pictures of that wich I will post later this week. I also took a picture legion larry screaming at Roderick Strong when he threw the mic down, very funny picture :mrgreen:
bat4life

Postby Big Brian » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 pm

I've been coming to the shows for the last year with my son and the last couple times his friend has come too. They pretty much ignore the cursing and if anything find it kind of funny. They both know to just don't repeat it. Actually I told my kid he could join in on the chants just don't tell your mom.
Big Brian

Postby DD GOLIATH » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

EL HIJO DEL GENERICO?EL HIJO DEL PENDEJO!So now we got a secretary and a school teacher!Cool!
DD GOLIATH

Postby Vinniejames » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm

My friends and I went to Denny's after the show and about 20 mins later, a bunch of wrestlers showed up and ate at Denny's. The ones I saw were Joey, Christina Von Eerie, Davey, and Bonham, but there were a bunch of people at their table. It was the first wrestling show ever for 3 of my friends and they thought it was cool to see the wrestlers at Denny's. Bonham even recognized us and said "Hey guys" as he came in, because we took pics with him at the show.

BTW DD GOLIATH, this is not the place to flame people. Can you please take it elsewhere?
Vinniejames

Postby DD GOLIATH » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:02 pm

No
DD GOLIATH

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Vinniejames wrote:My friends and I went to Denny's after the show and about 20 mins later, a bunch of wrestlers showed up and ate at Denny's. The ones I saw were Joey, Christina Von Eerie, Davey, and Bonham, but there were a bunch of people at their table. It was the first wrestling show ever for 3 of my friends and they thought it was cool to see the wrestlers at Denny's. Bonham even recognized us and said "Hey guys" as he came in, because we took pics with him at the show.

BTW DD GOLIATH, this is not the place to flame people. Can you please take it elsewhere?

Which Dennys is this, that's probably the same place they go after every show
Souf Centrol

Postby ajday » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 pm

I can't wait to see this show on DVD, it sounds like the Bucks/Briscoe Bros match was sick.
ajday

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Vinniejames wrote:My friends and I went to Denny's after the show and about 20 mins later, a bunch of wrestlers showed up and ate at Denny's. The ones I saw were Joey, Christina Von Eerie, Davey, and Bonham, but there were a bunch of people at their table. It was the first wrestling show ever for 3 of my friends and they thought it was cool to see the wrestlers at Denny's. Bonham even recognized us and said "Hey guys" as he came in, because we took pics with him at the show.

They go there every time after the show? Where's this Denny's at lol
jacob_burman

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm

ajday wrote:I can't wait to see this show on DVD, it sounds like the Bucks/Briscoe Bros match was sick.

It was awesome

jacob_burman wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:

They go there every time after the show? Where's this Denny's at lol

They probably don't want us there lol Most would probably try to talk to them while they are ready to eat. Then people would be pissed when they tell them to leave their table lol I would try to get pics before they eat or wait until they are about to leave.
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
They probably don't want us there lol Most would probably try to talk to them while they are ready to eat. Then people would be pissed when they tell them to leave their table lol I would try to get pics before they eat or wait until they are about to leave.

Yeah, randomly running into them sounds ok, but, "stalking" them just ain't right.

If you wanna pic, autograph, or say hey, just hang out after the show for a few minutes. Not everyone comes out, but, trust me, I've been going over a year, and I've met/talked to a ton of awesome workers
fatallylost

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

I don't have a problem with Reseda building serving beer, but when fans start acting like assholes there is a problem. Now what do I mean by that? There is a big difference between chanting and cheering vs putting your drunk ass over. Every promoter and every true wrestling fan will tell you that the worst thing a fan can do, is put himself over, this really takes away from the experience of a great wrestling show. There are sill some fans at PWG shows who put themselves over, I don't know their names, I;m sure we all know who they are. I'm writting this as a response to some of the people on this board who was wondering what is wrong with being a "drunk asshole"

As far as fans swearing at the shows goes, thats perfectly fine. PWG is not Chikara, its mainly for adults, take the kids to Disneyland if you have a problem with adult stuff.
krayzie Bone

Postby PWGnorthern » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Sounds like another awesome show, and great to hear that Brandon "Ten Time Star Search Winner" Gatson and Ryan Taylor had a solid match, I think they are both the next big local stars from PWG. Plus sounds like the Briscoes enjoy the Reseda atmosphere and I hope we see them again
PWGnorthern

Postby JAG » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey, I got banned for being a jerk. Look at that. LMFAO
nice touch silverback
JAG

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:18 pm

good to see PWG still bans certain jackasses from this board and having Silverback put something to tell us that they are banned

anyways, I assume last Saturday's show didn't have any 10 bell salute for Kanyon
El Asian

Postby fatallylost » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

El Asian wrote:good to see PWG still bans certain jackasses from this board and having Silverback put something to tell us that they are banned

anyways, I assume last Saturday's show didn't have any 10 bell salute for Kanyon

Sadly, no, only the ten bells in our hearts.
fatallylost

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum