PWG on TWC

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG on TWC

Postby theleapinglemur » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:45 am

Just read that PWG is not being shown on the wrestling channel in the UK because of their deal with highspots. Can anyone explain this more fully, as it seems a bit stupid considering that CZW and ROH are both on there and both have good dvd sales. Surely they could have show events from BOLA. I and a lot of people would love to see PWG on TWC and see it get some of the credit it deserves.
theleapinglemur

Postby Aaron » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:07 am

All I know is what you basically know. I also know it's out of order. Surely there is scope to have a PWG minus a main-event in the Supercard slot once a year or something. They should be able to negotiate something as PWG needs exposure. Look at what TWC has done for ROH, TNA and CZW in this country. PWG needs some of that!
Aaron

Postby Wreckless » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:09 am

i think it's more for the fact of the new highspots tv thing, people wouldnt pay for the matches if they could watch them for free and such...and plus i dont think ex & discos commentry would be legal on brittish tv :lol:
it also means alot of editing of shows and probally new commentry and lots of deadlines to reach added onto the pressure of owners who are most likely allready working way to hard on getting current dvds and shows out but one day i'd love to be able to turn my tv on and see some pwg :D ?
maybe twc could do a deal with them to show a full event in a supercard slot in the lead up to the next pwg visit here
Wreckless

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum