RVD in TNA

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

RVD in TNA

Postby HeyItsThatGuy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Awful choice for TNA to use that pathetic song for his enterance music. Fuck KUSH.
HeyItsThatGuy

Re: RVD in TNA

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 pm

I lol'd when he came out to the music that the Kurt Russellreunion crowd booed out of the building.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Meltman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 pm

That's the song he came out to at KRM? Holy shit, it was awful.

Even the latest show press release made fun of the band. Terrible name too. It's really not that hard to come up with weed puns.
Meltman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 am

Meltman wrote:That's the song he came out to at KRM? Holy shit, it was awful.

AND they were playing it live, and over and over and over.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Hayabusa420 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 pm

yeah I'm fucking happy RVD is wrestling again and I like all the possibilities for good opponents in TNA but damn that music is annoying.He should of tried to use walk again, I can see how hearing that played by a band live over and over would be annoying as fuck.
Hayabusa420

Postby Meltman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 am

Dude wins the World Title a month after his debut. Gotta love this promotion. Then again RVD is one of the better wrestlers with all the midlife crisis-aged garbage on that roster.
Meltman

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Meltman wrote:Dude wins the World Title a month after his debut. Gotta love this promotion. Then again RVD is one of the better wrestlers with all the midlife crisis-aged garbage on that roster.

Atleast TNA is better than sorry ass WWE
ESPINOZA316

Postby Meltman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 pm

They're really not.
Meltman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Meltman wrote:They're really not.

+1
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Fawrules » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 am

Neither are good but I have to say TNA is more enjoyable. Atleast TNA has some guys I like to watch. Also even if Impact is usually car crash tv its more entertaining than RAW's blandness.
Fawrules

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 am

I'll take RVD v. AJ over Macgruber anyday...
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I'd rather watch flies fuck than watch the WWE..
ESPINOZA316

Postby Hayabusa420 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Fawrules wrote:Neither are good but I have to say TNA is more enjoyable. Atleast TNA has some guys I like to watch. Also even if Impact is usually car crash tv its more entertaining than RAW's blandness.

I agree. i've wanted to see rvd vs aj for years and its already happened since rvd joined tna.the title picture having guys like aj, rvd, and hardy feuding over it sounds much more exciting than anything on raw.
Hayabusa420

Postby fatallylost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:30 am

ESPINOZA316 wrote:I'd rather watch flies fuck than watch the WWE..

But... would you watch flies fuck on channel 11?
(just checking if it was a random thought or not)
fatallylost

Postby The Six » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 am

Screw Vince and WWE. TNA has its problems, but so does PWG, or any fed for that matter. I'll take it over WWE's nonsense.
The Six

Postby jacob_burman » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

RVD actually likes the band, probably why he uses it.

But DAMN a lot of WWE hate. Eh, Raw may be bland, but they still have SD and NXT. A lot of people focus WWE just on Raw which is a shame. As for TNA, the way they don't use a lot of their talent that's been there for a good while is a damn shame. The Knockout Division is a joke now, the tag division is Matt Morgan beating up random partners (should NEVER have broken up LAX in the first place), and the Hogan/Foley/Eric/Jarrett/Foley drama dragged on WAY too long.
jacob_burman

Postby OSKMIA » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm

jacob_burman wrote:As for TNA, the way they don't use a lot of their talent that's been there for a good while is a damn shame. The Knockout Division is a joke now, the tag division is Matt Morgan beating up random partners (should NEVER have broken up LAX in the first place), and the Hogan/Foley/Eric/Jarrett/Foley drama dragged on WAY too long.

Huh?! What have you been watching? Because they have been using all their talent, and with only 2 hours a week, I think they're doing a pretty damn good job at it. If your referring to Magnus, Tomko, Kiyoshi, Shark Boy, and Suicide, then you're right, but really everyone else has been used in some way shape or form.

The Knockout Division is a joke now? Compared to what? The Divas? Please. There are only three girls that fit the Diva description who are in TNA. Sure one is a blonde bimbo (Lacey Von Erich), the other is an overactor (Velvet Sky) but the Knockouts champ is the one that always stood out in my mind out of all three, Madison Rayne. The girl works her ass off. She deserves it.
OSKMIA

Postby jacob_burman » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 pm

OSKMIA wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:As for TNA, the way they don't use a lot of their talent that's been there for a good while is a damn shame. The Knockout Division is a joke now, the tag division is Matt Morgan beating up random partners (should NEVER have broken up LAX in the first place), and the Hogan/Foley/Eric/Jarrett/Foley drama dragged on WAY too long.

Huh?! What have you been watching? Because they have been using all their talent, and with only 2 hours a week, I think they're doing a pretty damn good job at it. If your referring to Magnus, Tomko, Kiyoshi, Shark Boy, and Suicide, then you're right, but really everyone else has been used in some way shape or form.

The Knockout Division is a joke now? Compared to what? The Divas? Please. There are only three girls that fit the Diva description who are in TNA. Sure one is a blonde bimbo (Lacey Von Erich), the other is an overactor (Velvet Sky) but the Knockouts champ is the one that always stood out in my mind out of all three, Madison Rayne. The girl works her ass off. She deserves it.

Suicide=Kaz. Anyways, really, cause all I see on TV is the new guys taking over with only a few chosen old time TNA guys on TV. The Guns, were are they? They JUST started using Jay, but where has he been? Homicide has been MIA since Jeff Hardy attacked him and out of the blue, comes out to check on his old tag team partner. They cut ties with Christopher Daniels. Samoa Joe went from bad ass, to a face, to a title contender, to disappearing, only to come back with the same gimmick of taken names and not saying anything (remember the MEM beat down that Joe got. SAME THING). You sign the Bucks and you do what with them? Nothing.

Never said Madison doesn't deserve because she damn well does, though they put on build towards her as can you name me ONE singles match she has ever won? Doubtful. Look at the Knockouts a year, year and a half ago. It was HOT. Even after Gail left it was still big. But Kong is gone because you'd rather have a buddy of Hogan's. Cheerleader Melissa is gone. Where is Taylor Wilde? Hamada? The girl that tagged with Taylor? ODB is out there jobbing. What do you have now? Maybe 6-8 women in the division and half of them are either hurt or cannot wrestle. Congrats, that was an epic fail.
jacob_burman

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am

Watching WWE is an epic fail. You would have to be out of your fucking mind to actually want to watch that garbage..I guess some people are attracted to garbage.
ESPINOZA316

Postby OSKMIA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 am

jacob_burman wrote:Suicide=Kaz. Anyways, really, cause all I see on TV is the new guys taking over with only a few chosen old time TNA guys on TV. The Guns, were are they? They JUST started using Jay, but where has he been? Homicide has been MIA since Jeff Hardy attacked him and out of the blue, comes out to check on his old tag team partner. They cut ties with Christopher Daniels. Samoa Joe went from bad ass, to a face, to a title contender, to disappearing, only to come back with the same gimmick of taken names and not saying anything (remember the MEM beat down that Joe got. SAME THING). You sign the Bucks and you do what with them? Nothing.

Never said Madison doesn't deserve because she damn well does, though they put on build towards her as can you name me ONE singles match she has ever won? Doubtful. Look at the Knockouts a year, year and a half ago. It was HOT. Even after Gail left it was still big. But Kong is gone because you'd rather have a buddy of Hogan's. Cheerleader Melissa is gone. Where is Taylor Wilde? Hamada? The girl that tagged with Taylor? ODB is out there jobbing. What do you have now? Maybe 6-8 women in the division and half of them are either hurt or cannot wrestle. Congrats, that was an epic fail.

The Guns just had an awesome Ultimate X match with Generation Me for the numer contender spot. And I really don't expect Generation Me to get a push anytime soon, but they're getting there. Homicide, well I definitely do agree with you on that part, LAX should have never been split up in the first place. They really didn't have anything for him to do, I thought for sure he was going to be released, but he's back now which makes me happy. I'm still trippin about the whole Chris Daniels thing, did he ask for his release or did TNA just let him go?

I'd rather have Hogan's buddy in TNA?... FUUUUCK NOOOO! Besides Kong asked for her release, and is still good friends with TNA. Bubba just killed it. Cheerleader Melissa... again asked for her release. People just think TNA fired them... wrong! Taylor Wilde is a tag team wrestler right now and her partner, Sarita, is finishing up a tour in Japan, so just wait until she returns I'm sure they will be used. Yes half of them are hurt, but that doesn't make the Knockout Division a joke. If anything it shows they work their asses off. So epic fail? I don't think so, do your homework son.
OSKMIA

Next

Return to General Discussion