As The Worm Turns DVD In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: As The Worm Turns DVD Available for Pre-Order!

Postby czwfan13456 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am

I asked Highspots yesterday by e-mail about the release date and was told end of April - maybe even early May
czwfan13456

Postby Meltman » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Jesus Christ.

Every time the company's on a roll, they're slowed down by production. It's very uneven and kinda frustrating as a fan. Now Davey's been champ for a month and a half and the momentum is somewhat lost because non-local fans haven't even seen his victory match yet.
Meltman

Postby talley_1986 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Meltman wrote:Jesus Christ.

Every time the company's on a roll, they're slowed down by production. It's very uneven and kinda frustrating as a fan. Now Davey's been champ for a month and a half and the momentum is somewhat lost because non-local fans haven't even seen his victory match yet.

Eh, I don't think it's that big of a deal. He's only had one title defense since then. As long as PWG keeps new shows and latest releases fairly close together, waiting a bit longer isn't too bad. It's not nearly as bad as when ROH had a new champion crowned for a PPV, that would take a few months, show DVD's from after the title win was already being released and the TV show was showing a different time line entirely.
talley_1986

Postby Tarfoo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

talley_1986 wrote:It's not nearly as bad as when ROH had a new champion crowned for a PPV, that would take a few months, show DVD's from after the title win was already being released and the TV show was showing a different time line entirely.

Back then I was sure a time paradox would take place sooner or later if they would've continued that way.
Tarfoo

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Yeah I hated how roh on hdnet was behind. It ruined the end of some matches since you'll read the news feed and knew what happened already
Souf Centrol

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 am

End of April-Early May???
Hopefully, this means they will be selling at "DDT4." :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby czwfan13456 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm

just asked Highspots again and they told me that the DVD should be in stock at the end of this week or early next week...
czwfan13456

Postby Meltman » Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Loving the cover. Been waiting for this show for MONTHS.
Meltman

Postby musdy » Wed May 05, 2010 10:25 am

It's strange how two shows with Omega vs. Richards are shipping in the same week. (Epic Encounter III and As The Worm Turns)
musdy

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Excited to see this show.
TigerDriver98

Postby DrKeith » Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 am

DrKeith

Postby BillJames » Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 am

about time i per-oder two and half month ago pwh really need to speed up the time on there dvds i odder my pwg shirt at the same time so been waiting for that as well
BillJames

Postby PWG_Silverback » Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Good news everybody! As The Worm Turns on DVD is now in stock and ready to ship to customers around the world! If you didn't have a chance to see this event live on February 27, now is your chance to relive the magic that took place in Reseda, CA on that fateful Saturday! For the first time after winning the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship, Kenny Omega defends his title against Davey Richards! Plus, the Young Bucks defend the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship against 2 Skinny Black Guys of Low Moral Fiber (El Generico & Chuck Taylor), and so much more! Don't miss your opportunity to see this monumental event; order As The Worm Turns on DVD immediately!

As The Worm Turns on DVD features every single match from this tremendous night of professional wrestling, complete with commentary recorded live at the event! As The Worm Turns on DVD is only $14.99 (plus shipping & handling) and is now available to purchase on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page. Order your copy today!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: As The Worm Turns DVD In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Postby luca brasi » Mon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm

just watched this, was glad to see the post-match in-ring celebration with the fans made it to the DVD. I actually got misty eyed for Davey
luca brasi

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum