To the d-bag in the red shirt

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: To the d-bag in the red shirt

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of crybabys. I'f you want a family friendly environment go watch WWE.

How about this. Tell us somewhere where you'll be, where you want to enjoy the day/event. And we'll send one of us to be a complete piece of shit, and see how orgasmic is it to you. K? thanks.
fatallylost

Postby ajday » Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I swear, wasn't this already a topic...

I mean, wasn't it http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3159 or am I just missing something that just recently happened?
ajday

Postby r1wchamp » Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 am

fatallylost wrote:
ESPINOZA316 wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of crybabys. I'f you want a family friendly environment go watch WWE.

How about this. Tell us somewhere where you'll be, where you want to enjoy the day/event. And we'll send one of us to be a complete piece of shit, and see how orgasmic is it to you. K? thanks.

haha good idea.
I'm gunna go to this guys house and while he's watching Oprah or Dr. Oz or taking a shit, or whatever he does, I'm just gunna stand directly in front of him and scream profanity.
r1wchamp

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 am

I know of who you all speak, and he doesn't bother me. He is really, really into the product and I don't think he is trying to get himself over, just reacting naturally. I notice him more on DVDs than live, because he is in front of the camera. Live he just seems to be way into it, and i can't fault anyone for that because I am probably just as bad. I wish he didn't hate Hero as much, but to each his own.

At DDT4, the far more irritating dude was the little skinny guy with glasses who sat by him and talked shit to the Briscoes, knowing they can't do anything about it. Seemed like an unsporting thing to do.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 am

By the way im not that guy who u guys are refering to.I sit close to him at some shows and i think he's hilarious. That guy probably loves PWG more than anyone so for anyone to tell this guy that he cant have some fun is just stupid..As for the skinny white guy, I myself also said fuck u to the Briscos for no showing all those show. It's funny how some of u guys call him a d-bag but no one whould the balls to say something in person. You guys need to relax and just enjoy the show.
ESPINOZA316

Postby fatallylost » Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 am

ESPINOZA316 wrote:By the way im not that guy who u guys are refering to.I sit close to him at some shows and i think he's hilarious. That guy probably loves PWG more than anyone so for anyone to tell this guy that he cant have some fun is just stupid..As for the skinny white guy, I myself also said fuck u to the Briscos for no showing all those show. It's funny how some of u guys call him a d-bag but no one whould the balls to say something in person. You guys need to relax and just enjoy the show.

True, I mean, I love the shows, so, maybe I should go up and grab the ropes, and throw water bottles at the workers. Cause, you know, it's not fucking stupid to do, right?
fatallylost

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 am

fatallylost wrote:
ESPINOZA316 wrote:By the way im not that guy who u guys are refering to.I sit close to him at some shows and i think he's hilarious. That guy probably loves PWG more than anyone so for anyone to tell this guy that he cant have some fun is just stupid..As for the skinny white guy, I myself also said fuck u to the Briscos for no showing all those show. It's funny how some of u guys call him a d-bag but no one whould the balls to say something in person. You guys need to relax and just enjoy the show.

True, I mean, I love the shows, so, maybe I should go up and grab the ropes, and throw water bottles at the workers. Cause, you know, it's not fucking stupid to do, right?

I dont think the guy is as bad as you make him out to be.. I sit front row at some shows and after the match is over i aswell bang the ring, grab the ropes in celebration cause the match is over.The water bottle incident i agree, no one should ever throw anything in the ring, which was someone else by the way..All in all i just think that all of this is exaggerated.
ESPINOZA316

Postby fatallylost » Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote:
fatallylost wrote:

I dont think the guy is as bad as you make him out to be.. I sit front row at some shows and after the match is over i aswell bang the ring, grab the ropes in celebration cause the match is over.The water bottle incident i agree, no one should ever throw anything in the ring, which was someone else by the way..All in all i just think that all of this is exaggerated.

No no, banging the ring is fine, as long as it's not interfering with the match. I'm talking about the night when all of this happened, I was sitting a couple rows back to their/his right.

Also, the water bottle was him. The Bucks had it in their corner, at one point it fell out of the ring, someone replaced it, it fell again, he got it, and threw it at Nick I believe it was. It was easy to tell, he really never sat down that whole match.
fatallylost

Postby fatallylost » Wed May 19, 2010 12:27 pm

I should also say, he's not been as bad since the times Ex called them out on being retarded. I'm all for being enthusiastic, which is more like what he is now. It was just getting really bad for a while leading up to that night.
fatallylost

Postby DeadBlueBlazer » Wed May 19, 2010 1:56 pm

lynch his ass!!!
DeadBlueBlazer

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:At DDT4, the far more irritating dude was the little skinny guy with glasses who sat by him and talked shit to the Briscoes, knowing they can't do anything about it. Seemed like an unsporting thing to do.

Yeah I remember that, he also was fucking blasted and trying to talk to chris hero afterwards. He sounded like a retard but hero was nice about and just shined him on like "yeah yeah thanks for coming" lol

That's the same guy that was talking to me about something after speed of sound. He just walked up and started blabbing about something lol I didn't know what he was talking about. All I know is everytime I see him he's wasted WAY MORE than anybody else
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Wed May 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
El Hijo del Generico wrote:At DDT4, the far more irritating dude was the little skinny guy with glasses who sat by him and talked shit to the Briscoes, knowing they can't do anything about it. Seemed like an unsporting thing to do.

Yeah I remember that, he also was fucking blasted and trying to talk to chris hero afterwards. He sounded like a retard but hero was nice about and just shined him on like "yeah yeah thanks for coming" lol

That's the same guy that was talking to me about something after speed of sound. He just walked up and started blabbing about something lol I didn't know what he was talking about. All I know is everytime I see him he's wasted WAY MORE than anybody else

And that's from like, match 2 on.
fatallylost

Postby kenssmith » Thu May 20, 2010 4:46 am

Just watched the dvd. Yeah, this guy is either the biggest mark in the world or the biggest tool in the world. Very, very annoying.
kenssmith

Postby ajday » Thu May 20, 2010 6:05 am

ajday wrote:I swear, wasn't this already a topic...

I mean, wasn't it http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3159 or am I just missing something that just recently happened?

If there was an edit button, I would totally edit my original post. I now understand what the hell you guys are complaining about since I just watched the DVD. I was annoyed with him starting from the introductions to the Malachi/Taylor vs LTP/Goodtime.
ajday

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 am

So long as they're not grabbing the ropes and truly interfering with matches I have no real problem with their shenanigans.

Of course I've been to at least one show where the ropes were grabbed, and that was balls to say the least.

Making a jackass of yourself is one thing, endangering the performers is quite another.
UGotJealousEyes

Postby revolution » Sat May 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Finally I fully understand this thread! I bought As The Worm Turns today at a convention and started watching. Im currently at the 6-Man tag and realize that some guys head has been in the way for most of the entire show. It's such an eyesore. Then I noticed the red shirt, and remembered this thread. :lol:
revolution

Postby iamawesome » Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 am

No More spamming the message board with D*Bag threads,

It ruins my mojo
iamawesome

Postby fatallylost » Sun May 23, 2010 3:06 pm

iamawesome wrote:No More spamming the message board with D*Bag threads,

It ruins my mojo

If 2 topics in 2 years ruins your mojo... you, my friend, have bigger problems that inter message board opinions.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm

fatallylost wrote:
iamawesome wrote:No More spamming the message board with D*Bag threads,

It ruins my mojo

If 2 topics in 2 years ruins your mojo... you, my friend, have bigger problems that inter message board opinions.

I know right
Souf Centrol

Postby iamawesome » Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Goodness all the seriousness...
iamawesome

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum