scorpio sky

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

scorpio sky

Postby d_mon » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:25 am

with the new persona that scorpio sky has do u think he should change his name :?: i personally think he should go by his real name or a name that seems real maybe go with (say his first name is sean) sean sky and i think scott lost should change his name to its kind of old now like justin credible :wink:
d_mon

Re: scorpio sky

Postby astro_zombie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:17 am

d_mon wrote:with the new persona that scorpio sky has do u think he should change his name :?: i personally think he should go by his real name or a name that seems real maybe go with (say his first name is sean) sean sky and i think scott lost should change his name to its kind of old now like justin credible :wink:

thats the worst idea ive ever heard in my life, dude.
astro_zombie

Postby d_mon » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 am

u say that but u dont really mean secretly u love but u just want to start the trend of bashing my idea because u didnt think of it first also y did u quote it when its the only post in this thread :?: :roll:
d_mon

Postby It's A Bomb » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 pm

Worst idea involving PWG, ever. d_mon is a terrible poster, and 2/3 of his sig proves it.
It's A Bomb

Postby d_mon » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:32 pm

It's A Bomb wrote:Worst idea involving PWG, ever. d_mon is a terrible poster, and 2/3 of his sig proves it.

fuck u man u have no right to be judging me i only suggested a name change dam u act like i said something extremely stupid u need to just shut the fuck up and get over ur shit
d_mon

Postby WannaB » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:14 pm

Wow, the maturity is just surging through this thread.

As far as my two cents...

...there's no point or necessity in changing his name.
WannaB

Postby Big Joe » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:03 pm

I agree with 3 out of the 4 posters in this thread that aren't me.

Guess which one I don't agree with.
Big Joe

Postby astro_zombie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:36 pm

d_mon wrote:u say that but u dont really mean secretly u love but u just want to start the trend of bashing my idea because u didnt think of it first also y did u quote it when its the only post in this thread :?: :roll:

please continue whining. it is making me laugh. :lol:
astro_zombie

Postby JustJay » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:46 pm

What's pretty funny about this post is Scorpio's first name IS Sky :lol:
JustJay

Postby It's A Bomb » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:40 am

d_mon wrote:fuck u man u have no right to be judging me

You're right, only God can judge you. However, I can still judge your posts anyway I please.

d_mon wrote:i only suggested a name change dam u act like i said something extremely stupid u need to just shut the fuck up and get over ur shit

You did though. Your idea is extremely stupid. Your suggestions make no sense, are would hurt the wrestlers in the long run. Besides, his new persona doesn't need a name change. Did Shawn Michaels change his name when his character changed? Did it hurt him in the long run? No, it didn't. Your idea sucks and makes no sense, and you're acting grumpy which isn't good for your health.
It's A Bomb

Postby Mark of the Dragon » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:10 am

SuplexMonthlyJay wrote:What's pretty funny about this post is Scorpio's first name IS Sky :lol:

Close but no cigar...
Mark of the Dragon

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum