Flame Your Favorite Wrestler

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Flame Your Favorite Wrestler

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:53 pm

I just thought it would be a fun little game to do because people usually...well, they praise their favorite wrestlers. So, I just thought, "flame your favorite wrestler? Damn good idea!"

(Remember, keep the faith, keep it indy.)

I'll start.
Super Dragon - the biggest waist of space in PWG. I mean, I'm glade he's gone. That fat piece of crap deserved it. You woulda figured that after he found out what it was like to get worked stiff on, he woulda stopped being a total douche in the ring, but he kept going. It's like the guy only has half a brain! In my opinion, karma got him...good!
Super Dragon Mark

Re: Flame Your Favorite Wrestler

Postby fatallylost » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Wait... I may have misunderstood...
fatallylost

Postby hjaskater » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

Evan Bourne, you flippy little bitch. The only reason you're getting a push is because you buy Orton weed. If Cena knew your secret to getting 2% body fat (anorexia), he'd stop nut-hugging you on twitter. There's no room for vanilla midgets in the main event. Only way you're gonna keep your job is if you start fucking the Undertaker and stop selling the t-shirts you stole from the warehouse.
hjaskater

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 am

paul london is a fuckin' useless lazy stoner that cant wrestle for shit & is a huge hypmocrit, especialy in his & kendricks highspot shoot. he deserved to get fired from wwe. and he's a bitch for not following throw on the hybrid dolphins promo & team with amdrag at ddt4 2009. he doesnt deserve to team with el generico & have the tag titles. he has the most hanis promos. matt hardy could kick his ass. absolutly none of his jokes r funny. his gimmick doesnt even make sence. he is just a jizz stane on pro wrestling. finaly he has the absolute worst, horrid, discusting shooting star press ever!
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

Super Dragon Mark wrote:Super Dragon - the biggest waist of space in PWG. I mean, I'm glade he's gone. That fat piece of crap deserved it. You woulda figured that after he found out what it was like to get worked stiff on, he woulda stopped being a total douche in the ring, but he kept going. It's like the guy only has half a brain! In my opinion, karma got him...good!

ditto
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

fatallylost wrote:Image

Wait... I may have misunderstood...

na u nailed it
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm

hm, i woulda thought more people would have commented on this
So Cal Punk

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:hm, i woulda thought more people would have commented on this

Meh. It's not that fun, and it is kind of a way for someone to say "Look! I have a favorite wrestler who I love! Look at me love him! Just starting an "appreciation thread" would be too obvious!"

Also, making fun of Super Dragon's weight is highly ironic, coming from the crowd that frequents PWG.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:hm, i woulda thought more people would have commented on this

Meh. It's not that fun, and it is kind of a way for someone to say "Look! I have a favorite wrestler who I love! Look at me love him! Just starting an "appreciation thread" would be too obvious!"

Also, making fun of Super Dragon's weight is highly ironic, coming from the crowd that frequents PWG.

I just thought it'd be creative. I've done this with some friends of mine and thought, "What the Hell?" and tried it here. This isn't an appreciation thread, just a game or something along those lines.
Super Dragon Mark

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum