Super Dragon places involvement in ROH/CZW feud

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby Big Joe » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:20 pm

Soooooo....if I'm reading into this correctly...you're saying that buying a replica belt is a cause of smoking pot? You dumbass. Smoking CRACK makes you buy a replica belt.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:28 pm

Smoking marijuana doesn't do that. When you purchase replica belts, it's a cause of a natural cause known as stupidity.
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:32 pm

not all drugs are good

some are GREAT
astro_zombie

Postby HeartPunch33 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:20 pm

So Cal wrote:

[Smoking marijuana doesn't do that. When you purchase replica belts, it's a cause of a natural cause known as stupidity]

Andy I think that you were stoned when you wrote that waste of words about smoking dope or someone had just hit you over the head w/ their replica belt (and then got the roll-up). Snap-to Charlie, no lectures here.
HeartPunch33

Postby astro_zombie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:30 pm

HeartPunch33 wrote:So Cal wrote:

[Smoking marijuana doesn't do that. When you purchase replica belts, it's a cause of a natural cause known as stupidity]

Andy I think that you were stoned when you wrote that waste of words about smoking dope or someone had just hit you over the head w/ their replica belt (and then got the roll-up). Snap-to Charlie, no lectures here.

dude, everyones got their own views on drugs. some people are for em, some arent. he just posted the negative effects of marijuana. so what?
astro_zombie

Postby HeartPunch33 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:46 pm

Are you guys the same person? Why is everyone always defending? It wasn't a slam, it wasn't a dis, it's just if I want a public address announcement re: the dangers of drugs, I don't want to look at it here. So, if you two want to start dangers-of-weed help group, all the power to you. Seems hypocritical to lecture about drugs when he has photos of Eazy-E (who knowingly passsed on AIDS to several woman AND men), Artest who is a former weed smoker and first rate thug, Kirby Puckett, a serial groper and wife abuser and the man himself, the pariah Kobe.
HeartPunch33

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:24 pm

Hilarious, simply hilarious. HeartPunch needs some Midol.
SoCalAndy

Postby Peace » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:23 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Smoking marijuana doesn't do that. When you purchase replica belts, it's a cause of a natural cause known as stupidity.

Haha.....HEY!
Peace

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:03 am

HeartPunch33 wrote:Are you guys the same person? Why is everyone always defending? It wasn't a slam, it wasn't a dis, it's just if I want a public address announcement re: the dangers of drugs, I don't want to look at it here. So, if you two want to start dangers-of-weed help group, all the power to you. Seems hypocritical to lecture about drugs when he has photos of Eazy-E (who knowingly passsed on AIDS to several woman AND men), Artest who is a former weed smoker and first rate thug, Kirby Puckett, a serial groper and wife abuser and the man himself, the pariah Kobe.

wow dude. all i was saying was let him post anti-drug shit if he wants to. seems like youre the one giving the lecture. oh, and for the record, i smoke pot.
astro_zombie

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:05 am

Peace wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:Smoking marijuana doesn't do that. When you purchase replica belts, it's a cause of a natural cause known as stupidity.

Haha.....HEY!

:lol:
heh-heh, made me chuckle
astro_zombie

Postby Chris. » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:52 am

Honestly, from what i've read.. it does seem like Super Dragon took it a lil too far if you ask me.. Sure, he should get up in their faces, maybe from beer at them.. but ripping off their shirts and pushing them on the floor? That's too far iyam.
Chris.

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:20 pm

RING RING BRO! IT'S A WORK!

Also, Hero posted a livejournal saying this:

So far, 2006 has been a rather magical year for Chris Hero. I made it to the finals of CHIKARA's Tag World Grand Prix for the second consecutive year. Here I sit, one half of the Campeones de Parejas (Tag Champions, to the uneducated). I spent nearly a month in Mexico, where I made my debut for Ultimo Dragon's famed Toryumon promotion and managed several successful defenses of said titles. And all the while I'm still the talk of the Indys.

From traveling across the country to California to compete for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, to defending the IWA East Coast Championship in a LADDER match against ex-Kaientai DX badass Dick Togo, to main eventing an IWA Mid South SuperCard against Milano Collection AT to causing any kind of disruptive chaos I can think of at whatever Ring of "Honor" events I care to attend. I'm the MAN. This is my year and I cannot be stopped.

I've hit fans with chairs. I've been smacked by Chicago gutter sluts. I've roamed the countryside with my killer, the Necro Butcher, and we've put a hurtin' on anyone in our path. Adam Pearce: Put through a table, BJ Whitmer: Broken ankle, Jim Cornette: Damn near broken arm and blown out knee (again). Claudio Castagnoli? I'm not even going to taint my little speech by expressing my feelings on that situation. The way I see it, we started out with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Sure, we've been kicked out of a few buildings, hit with a few chairs, threatened with some lawsuits, but when the smoke clears, we're always the ones left standing. Necro Butcher and Chris Hero are SURVIVORS. We have made careers for ourselves. We live on reputation alone and we sure don't need any self-righteous assholes making **** up in "newslines" or spending hours trying to splice together the perfect music video to accentuate our "talents."

We are wrestling. People pay to see us. Think it's a coincidence that the last four ROH shows drew so well? It's not. You will all find out firsthand on April 22nd in Philadelphia. It's our home, our turf and our war. I'm the General, Chris Hero and my Lieutenant Generals, come April 22nd, will be the Necro Butcher and Super Dragon. We are challenging three men. One, Adam Pearce, a man with no friends whatsoever in Ring of "Honor," BJ Whitmer, a man with a bad leg, a bad arm and nearly a dozen concussions under his belt and Samoa Joe, a man who has felt our wrath many times before. Hopefully he can take his focus off of Bryan Danielson for one evening. Otherwise he's going to waltz right into a Psycho Driver and go down in ROH history as the worst team captain ever, Mr. Selfish, Samoa Joe.

This is WAR. I've started it, I'll finish it. I give you my word.

If anybody has anything to say to me, I'll be at Combat Zone this weekend. You know, the promotion I've carried on my back for two and a half years while a poor excuse for a champion and a self-proclaimed "King" choke each and every time the going gets tough. I don't choke. I'm a real King, I'm a real champion and I'm the best God damn wrestler in the world today. Prove me wrong.

-CH
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:30 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Also, Hero posted a livejournal saying this:

So far, 2006 has been a rather magical year for Chris Hero. I made it to the finals of CHIKARA's Tag World Grand Prix for the second consecutive year. Here I sit, one half of the Campeones de Parejas (Tag Champions, to the uneducated). I spent nearly a month in Mexico, where I made my debut for Ultimo Dragon's famed Toryumon promotion and managed several successful defenses of said titles. And all the while I'm still the talk of the Indys.

From traveling across the country to California to compete for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, to defending the IWA East Coast Championship in a LADDER match against ex-Kaientai DX badass Dick Togo, to main eventing an IWA Mid South SuperCard against Milano Collection AT to causing any kind of disruptive chaos I can think of at whatever Ring of "Honor" events I care to attend. I'm the MAN. This is my year and I cannot be stopped.

I've hit fans with chairs. I've been smacked by Chicago gutter sluts. I've roamed the countryside with my killer, the Necro Butcher, and we've put a hurtin' on anyone in our path. Adam Pearce: Put through a table, BJ Whitmer: Broken ankle, Jim Cornette: Damn near broken arm and blown out knee (again). Claudio Castagnoli? I'm not even going to taint my little speech by expressing my feelings on that situation. The way I see it, we started out with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Sure, we've been kicked out of a few buildings, hit with a few chairs, threatened with some lawsuits, but when the smoke clears, we're always the ones left standing. Necro Butcher and Chris Hero are SURVIVORS. We have made careers for ourselves. We live on reputation alone and we sure don't need any self-righteous assholes making **** up in "newslines" or spending hours trying to splice together the perfect music video to accentuate our "talents."

We are wrestling. People pay to see us. Think it's a coincidence that the last four ROH shows drew so well? It's not. You will all find out firsthand on April 22nd in Philadelphia. It's our home, our turf and our war. I'm the General, Chris Hero and my Lieutenant Generals, come April 22nd, will be the Necro Butcher and Super Dragon. We are challenging three men. One, Adam Pearce, a man with no friends whatsoever in Ring of "Honor," BJ Whitmer, a man with a bad leg, a bad arm and nearly a dozen concussions under his belt and Samoa Joe, a man who has felt our wrath many times before. Hopefully he can take his focus off of Bryan Danielson for one evening. Otherwise he's going to waltz right into a Psycho Driver and go down in ROH history as the worst team captain ever, Mr. Selfish, Samoa Joe.

This is WAR. I've started it, I'll finish it. I give you my word.

If anybody has anything to say to me, I'll be at Combat Zone this weekend. You know, the promotion I've carried on my back for two and a half years while a poor excuse for a champion and a self-proclaimed "King" choke each and every time the going gets tough. I don't choke. I'm a real King, I'm a real champion and I'm the best God damn wrestler in the world today. Prove me wrong.

-CH

good stuff
astro_zombie

Postby dxreydx » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:40 pm

This match could be something if done right.
dxreydx

Postby astro_zombie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:56 am

dxreydx wrote:This match could be something if done right.

indubitably
astro_zombie

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:20 am

astro_zombie wrote:

indubitably

Indubitable = Too apparent to be doubted; unquestionable.

God damn right!!
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Postby ilbenoitll » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:12 am

Since you guys were talking about Super Dragon's fan interaction with the crowd, I have to bring this up. I forgot what tape it was but I remember Super Dragon was walking to the ring to wrestle Colt Cabana, and some fan in the crowd threw a piece of paper at him and he went into the crown and gave him about 6 forarm shots. Was the guy he was beating the shit out of a plant or what? Everytime I go to a CZW and see him I always think hes gonna jump the guardrail and murder someone for booing him.
ilbenoitll

Postby Big Joe » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:09 am

Super Dragon will kill your father, rape your mother, spit in your sister's eye, and then kill your dog, too.

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me where I stole that from.
Big Joe

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:17 pm

astro_zombie wrote:

indubitably

I just noticed that you two make the most nonessential posts on this board.
It's A Bomb

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:38 am

It's A Bomb wrote:
astro_zombie wrote:

indubitably

I just noticed that you two make the most nonessential posts on this board.

dont we rule?
astro_zombie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion