WTF?A few good wrestlers at the shitty Gathering 2010

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

WTF?A few good wrestlers at the shitty Gathering 2010

Postby DeadBlueBlazer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

Brian Danielson,Joey Ryan,The Briscoes,Kings of Wrestling,and Colt, just to name a few ,are all involved in wrestling shows during the Gathering of the Juggalos.

I hope these guys are getting big paydays to be part of this clusterfu@k.
DeadBlueBlazer

Re: WTF?A few good wrestlers at the shitty Gathering 2010

Postby DeadBlueBlazer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 am

Brian Danielson W/ Todd Bridges????
DeadBlueBlazer

Postby El Asian » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

yeah, the reason they are appearing is because ICP pay really well
El Asian

Postby Barbed_Wire_Bored » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Can't a wrestling fan like all sort of wrestling? I am a huge fan of Deathmatch stuff, although that's not all JCW does evidently.
Most of the JCW stuff I have seen has been great, it's a fun and wierd mix of all sort of styles, types of wrestlers and types of wrestling!
Barbed_Wire_Bored

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

I just hate ICP with a burning fucking passion..
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby Whoblehwah » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 am

From what I've heard they pay really well and are very nice to their workers.
Whoblehwah

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Barbed_Wire_Bored wrote:Can't a wrestling fan like all sort of wrestling? I am a huge fan of Deathmatch stuff, although that's not all JCW does evidently.
Most of the JCW stuff I have seen has been great, it's a fun and wierd mix of all sort of styles, types of wrestlers and types of wrestling!

I've heard good things about the wrestling, too, but I just can't condone anyone liking ICP.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Barbed_Wire_Bored » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm

As people or their music? I'm not into whatever sort of music they do, so I agree there, but having never met them myself I can't say personally.
So what are they like in person, I mean really? I'm assuming you've met them.
Barbed_Wire_Bored

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm

I wonder how the show went and who Danielson fought. I, for one, still have bad images of ICP in WCW, so I was shocked to hear all the big name Indy guys getting involved with the show.
jacob_burman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Barbed_Wire_Bored wrote:So what are they like in person, I mean really? I'm assuming you've met them.

Yup. Assholes.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

The fans were on the verge of attempting to kill Tila Tequila at the show.

Following link has more pictures and video:
http://www.411mania.com/music/news/149206/UPDATED:-Tila-Tequila-Attacked-and-Injured-at-Gathering-of-the-Juggalos.htm

Colt Cabana adds more to the story, courtesy of TMZ:
Colt Cabana -- formerly of the WWE and currently wrestling with ROH (Ring of Honor) -- tells us that halfway through the chaos, Tila ripped off her top to try and distract the crowd. But, he says, that only worked for about a minute before they all went back to throwing stuff at her.

Cabana says the ordeal lasted about 15 minutes. A security guard told him someone had a watermelon that had been fermenting in urine and feces for two days and that they had been saving it all weekend for Tila. No word if the watermelon connected.

Cabana tells us it was his first year wrestling at the event and he loved it, adding the highlight was seeing Vanilla Ice perform "Ninja Rap" from the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze" soundtrack. Yes, really.
Lord Akiyama

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm

When I lived in the midwest I saw ICP at IWA shows, they are just money marks and they make mockery of wrestling, they don't know shit about death matches or regular wrestling. Their music sucks and their promotion sucks too. Mother Fuck ICP, Bone Thugs is da real Midwest.
krayzie Bone

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:The fans were on the verge of attempting to kill Tila Tequila at the show.

Following link has more pictures and video:
http://www.411mania.com/music/news/149206/UPDATED:-Tila-Tequila-Attacked-and-Injured-at-Gathering-of-the-Juggalos.htm

Colt Cabana adds more to the story, courtesy of TMZ:
Colt Cabana -- formerly of the WWE and currently wrestling with ROH (Ring of Honor) -- tells us that halfway through the chaos, Tila ripped off her top to try and distract the crowd. But, he says, that only worked for about a minute before they all went back to throwing stuff at her.

Cabana says the ordeal lasted about 15 minutes. A security guard told him someone had a watermelon that had been fermenting in urine and feces for two days and that they had been saving it all weekend for Tila. No word if the watermelon connected.

Cabana tells us it was his first year wrestling at the event and he loved it, adding the highlight was seeing Vanilla Ice perform "Ninja Rap" from the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze" soundtrack. Yes, really.

Because taking her top off would really distract a crowd full of crazy sadistic bastards. typical Cabana interview, always full of humor. He would enjoy the Ninja Rap lol
jacob_burman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 am

krayzie Bone wrote:When I lived in the midwest I saw ICP at IWA shows, they are just money marks and they make mockery of wrestling, they don't know shit about death matches or regular wrestling. Their music sucks and their promotion sucks too. Mother Fuck ICP, Bone Thugs is da real Midwest.

+1 (except the Bone thing).
El Hijo del Generico

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 pm

You may not like Bone Thugs but bottom line is they put midwest on the map and influenced numerous other rappers in their style. To me fast rapping is the best style and the most difficult to do. Nowdays mother fuckaz trana sound like LIL Wayne or Akon, fuck that shit mane. I'm so tired of this Donny Brasco fake ass rappers on the radio.

If you lived in the Midwest El Hijo you'd probably feel them bone thugs a little more, in California many peeps diss fast rap cause they don't feel that midwest, but thats cool thou, its a regional thing.
krayzie Bone

Postby OSKMIA » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:You may not like Bone Thugs but bottom line is they put midwest on the map and influenced numerous other rappers in their style. To me fast rapping is the best style and the most difficult to do. Nowdays mother fuckaz trana sound like LIL Wayne or Akon, fuck that shit mane. I'm so tired of this Donny Brasco fake ass rappers on the radio.

If you lived in the Midwest El Hijo you'd probably feel them bone thugs a little more, in California many peeps diss fast rap cause they don't feel that midwest, but thats cool thou, its a regional thing.

I love Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and I'm from California. And I agree with everything you said about fast rapping. It's so sad to hear these critics praise Lil' Wayne as the best rapper in the game. Ugh! I still can't believe it.
OSKMIA

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Thats right dude, Lil Wayne raps like he got dick in his mouth LOL

Because I lived in the Midwest for 20 years I know of many rappers that rap really fast, anyone of those undeground rappers is better then LIL Wayne anyday. Its a shame that real talented rappers struggle to make a dollar and talentless rappers like Wayne are blowing up. But thats the reality of this fucked up world.

Its the same thing with wrestling thou, WWE the most worthless wrestling promotion on earth is drawing millions of fans, while true wrestling promotions like PWG run in Reseda in front of 300 fans. Bottom line is the general public likes weak shit, the mainstream demands weakness and I guess thats what they get.
krayzie Bone

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:53 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:You may not like Bone Thugs but bottom line is they put midwest on the map and influenced numerous other rappers in their style. To me fast rapping is the best style and the most difficult to do. Nowdays mother fuckaz trana sound like LIL Wayne or Akon, fuck that shit mane. I'm so tired of this Donny Brasco fake ass rappers on the radio.

I'll admit they were influential. And I think they were some of the first big midwest acts i heard of.

I'd rather listen to Bone's worst song on repeat for the rest of my life than one verse of an ICP song.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:

I'll admit they were influential. And I think they were some of the first big midwest acts i heard of.

I'd rather listen to Bone's worst song on repeat for the rest of my life than one verse of an ICP song.

Well of course, ICP are posers. I gotta give them credit thou for coming up with a catchy "dark carnival" gimmick that rejects and nerds all over United States can relate to. ICP music sucks, but you can't deny that ICP got awesome marketing skills. They gear their product toward lost teens and people with social problems, in America these kind of people are in the millions and this is why ICP has such a huge following. The funny thing is thou that ICP fans actually think that the clowns are really from the ghetto and they care about their fans and can relate to them. Truth is, the clowns are from the suburbs of Detroit whose only goal in life is to make big money, ICP are wise capitalists not good artists.
krayzie Bone

Postby jacob_burman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Thats right dude, Lil Wayne raps like he got dick in his mouth LOL

Because I lived in the Midwest for 20 years I know of many rappers that rap really fast, anyone of those undeground rappers is better then LIL Wayne anyday. Its a shame that real talented rappers struggle to make a dollar and talentless rappers like Wayne are blowing up. But thats the reality of this fucked up world.

Its the same thing with wrestling thou, TNA the most worthless wrestling promotion on earth is drawing a million of fans, while true wrestling promotions like PWG run in Reseda in front of 300 fans. Bottom line is the general public likes weak shit, the mainstream demands weakness and I guess thats what they get.

FIXED.

Anyways, no one could ever touch TuPac. Rap is nowhere close to where it was in the early 90's.
jacob_burman

Next

Return to General Discussion