TNA-ECW

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

TNA-ECW

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

Just thought i'd comment on this whole invasion angle. Last night saw ECW invade TNA in a great angle which in my opinion was way better done than WWEPG's NXT angle.Heels helping Face and vice versa left many questions to be answered.Interesting to see what they do next. The MCMG vs Beer Money ladder match was amazing aswell. TNA is on a roll and hopefully they keep it up..
ESPINOZA316

Re: TNA-ECW

Postby OSKMIA » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am

Yeah I really do hope they do keep it up. It was the first TNA show in a long time where it kept me hooked from beginning to end. Interested to see where it goes from here...
OSKMIA

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 am

Wow something interesting is going on? I should actually tune in..

Last time I tuned in, I saw Rob Van Dam in the ring doing a promo with Jeff Hardy and talkin' mess to- what really? X-pac, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall? What the fuck?! The whole outsiders thing was cool in like '95, but enough is enough.

Last time I watched.
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

But seriously, ECW? That fed has been dead for 9 years, and aside from One Night Stand/Hardcore Homecoming, it has not produced anything authentic in a long time. In fact, Vince probably damaged it enough to make it totally worthless.

A bunch of old, largely out-of-shape guys from 10 years ago getting another payday on the name of something MOST TNA FANS NEVER EVEN WATCHED.

This is the main problem with TNA - instead of moving forward or finding new ground, they just want to rehash the 90s. What a joke.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:But seriously, ECW? That fed has been dead for 9 years, and aside from One Night Stand/Hardcore Homecoming, it has not produced anything authentic in a long time. In fact, Vince probably damaged it enough to make it totally worthless.

A bunch of old, largely out-of-shape guys from 10 years ago getting another payday on the name of something MOST TNA FANS NEVER EVEN WATCHED.

This is the main problem with TNA - instead of moving forward or finding new ground, they just want to rehash the 90s. What a joke.

Being over the age of 12 and actually enjoying WWEPG is a joke. A grown man watching a show who's targeted audience is children is a joke. TNA has been pushing their younger talent the last month really hard while doing stuff that ADULTS like...I dont even allow my 7year old To watch WWEPG cause i dont want him watching garbage...
ESPINOZA316

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote:
El Hijo del Generico wrote:But seriously, ECW? That fed has been dead for 9 years, and aside from One Night Stand/Hardcore Homecoming, it has not produced anything authentic in a long time. In fact, Vince probably damaged it enough to make it totally worthless.

Being over the age of 12 and actually enjoying WWEPG is a joke. A grown man watching a show who's targeted audience is children is a joke. TNA has been pushing their younger talent the last month really hard while doing stuff that ADULTS like...I dont even allow my 7year old To watch WWEPG cause i dont want him watching garbage...

I don't know many adults who like TNA either. Younger talent? Like Rob Van Dam? Or the ECW roster? Or Mr. Anderson? Jeff Hardy?

I don't know if you took my post as a defense of WWE, because it wasn't. I didn't bring up WWE at all. I just said that re-hashing ECW, AGAIN, is fucking tired.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 am

^^ I agree. Reunions are nice, but just let it die if you're just making it worse. Even if ECW has a smidgeon of justice nowadays, it will NEVER be like the original run.
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Great promo by Dreamer where he basically said that he didn't want the last images of ECW to be that shitty show Vince put on the last couple years. They may all be old, fat, ugly, or whatever anyone wants to call them but Those fat guys are gonna let ECW die in style as only ECW originals can. For anyone saying anything negative towards that i say fuck u in advance. He said this was it and I can't wait.....
ESPINOZA316

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote: For anyone saying anything negative towards that i say fuck u in advance.

Ok. Fuck me in advance. The angle is still going to blow ass. If you like it, super for you, enjoy. I'd rather see TNA try something remotely new.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm

just cuz something is pg doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it. look at chikara.
So Cal Punk

Return to General Discussion