Seven is now IN STOCK on DVD!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Seven is now IN STOCK on DVD!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Seven is now in stock and shipping worldwide! Now there is no excuse not to buy this DVD!

-----------------------------------

It was hot, it was humid, and it was loud in Reseda, CA on Friday, July 30, 2010. But on that night, Reseda was also home to one of the greatest nights of professional wrestling the universe has ever seen. Now you have the opportunity to relive the entire night (minus the lines, the humidty, and the lack of paper towels in the restrooms) from the comfort of your very own home with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Seven on DVD!

Watch as for the first time ever the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship titles are defended in a Three-Way Guerrilla Warfare match as
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Seven on DVD Available for Pre-Order

Postby truckermudflaps » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am

man, this event was so stellar im gonna buy 2 copies!
im still in awe after the events off "7" and i do believe its was an out of body experience. PWG pwns the wrestling world hands down card of the year, maybe even decade...?
truckermudflaps

Postby Matt Young » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 am

I'm already posting on the couple other forums I go to and on Facebook. I've been telling people how great the show was for the past day, so now I'm insisting they get themselves copies.
Matt Young

Postby BillJames » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

i just just per-order it can't wait
BillJames

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

I am now officially a struggling-for-money college student, so I'll order it as soon as I possibly can.
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

The anniversary show always delivers. I hope its out by 9/11/10 and HighSpots has it at the WrestleReunion convention in Jersey.
Garden State Saint

Re: Seven is now IN STOCK on DVD!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Seven is now in stock and shipping worldwide! Now there is no excuse not to buy this DVD!

-----------------------------------

It was hot, it was humid, and it was loud in Reseda, CA on Friday, July 30, 2010. But on that night, Reseda was also home to one of the greatest nights of professional wrestling the universe has ever seen. Now you have the opportunity to relive the entire night (minus the lines, the humidty, and the lack of paper towels in the restrooms) from the comfort of your very own home with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Seven on DVD!

Watch as for the first time ever the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship titles are defended in a Three-Way Guerrilla Warfare match as
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby BillJames » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

about time cover good but been a long wait
BillJames

Postby camstun187 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 pm

How long has it taken for some of you's DVD to arrive? I live in MD and ordered it on friday night!
camstun187

Postby BillJames » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 am

camstun187 wrote:How long has it taken for some of you's DVD to arrive? I live in MD and ordered it on friday night!

i live in Michigan and it tasks about a week not counting weekends
BillJames

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Has anyone who didn't pre-order it receive their copy of "Seven" yet? I ordered mine last Monday, and still haven't gotten it yet. I guess if it doesn't show up in the next day or so, I may have to write them about it.
TigerDriver98

Postby talley_1986 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I ordered mine from Highspots a couple days after it started to be shipped out and I got mine awhile ago.
talley_1986

Postby BillJames » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am

TigerDriver98 wrote:Has anyone who didn't pre-order it receive their copy of "Seven" yet? I ordered mine last Monday, and still haven't gotten it yet. I guess if it doesn't show up in the next day or so, I may have to write them about it.

i think you sholud do it now because i got a copy after it came out and 2 weeks went by and it did not show up so i e-mailed them and i was told they ran out of dvds and waiting for another shipment and i was told i would half to wait another week for it to ship to me so it take about a month to get the dvd not kidding i was piss

another reason i hate high spot i keep buying because i love pwg
BillJames

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 am

BillJames wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:Has anyone who didn't pre-order it receive their copy of "Seven" yet? I ordered mine last Monday, and still haven't gotten it yet. I guess if it doesn't show up in the next day or so, I may have to write them about it.

i think you sholud do it now because i got a copy after it came out and 2 weeks went by and it did not show up so i e-mailed them and i was told they ran out of dvds and waiting for another shipment and i was told i would half to wait another week for it to ship to me so it take about a month to get the dvd not kidding i was piss

another reason i hate high spot i keep buying because i love pwg

Does you keyboard lack the keys with punctuation?
El Hijo del Generico

Postby camstun187 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 am

I ordered mine last friday (or saturday, technically, since it was 3 AM), and i just got it yesterday. Straight from PWG, too. I live in MD, so i'd say it was pretty fast.
camstun187

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum