Who wants to start a PWG chant at Summer Slam?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Who wants to start a PWG chant at Summer Slam?

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm going to summer slam & i definatly want to start a pwg chant & a daniel bryan chant during the nexus match (maybe a paul london chant & bzzzzzzing as a hybrid dolphins chant thing, but i doubt those will catch on :cry: ). So, wanna know who else is going to summer slam & who's with me on starting these chants :mrgreen:
So Cal Punk

Re: Who wants to start a PWG chant at Summer Slam?

Postby Sillentassasin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm

That sounds cool... a good idea now is someone make a twitter account specifically for chants.... market it and post it on every forum so it can get the maximum amount of attention.... and then at the given time have that person tweet the chant and there you have more of a crowd that will chant it.

not my idea sportsguy33 on twitter did it for the celtics and it worked
Sillentassasin

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Sillentassasin wrote:That sounds cool... a good idea now is someone make a twitter account specifically for chants.... market it and post it on every forum so it can get the maximum amount of attention.... and then at the given time have that person tweet the chant and there you have more of a crowd that will chant it.

not my idea sportsguy33 on twitter did it for the celtics and it worked

cool, but i'm not very twitter savy, so someone else would have to take care of that
So Cal Punk

Postby Matt Young » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am

I'm down... section 101 here.
Matt Young

Postby fatallylost » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 am

I would think the main problem with that, is it'd be too spread out. It'd be great if there were a group of people who bought tickets together, so there was a better grouping. But, that sounds like a lot of planning for something like that.

Now, if you could get a Malachi is gonna kill you, or Chile! chant going. I'd completely crap myself.
fatallylost

Postby The Franchise13 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Im section 101 too! I will do the PWG chant and try my best to throw a tie into the ring!
The Franchise13

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:15 pm

My question is; If you want to attand WWE show why chant PWG? If you guys want to send a message to the world that Indy wrestling is better, just don't go to WWE, go to PWG, this way your actions will speak louder then your chants.
krayzie Bone

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:My question is; If you want to attand WWE show why chant PWG? If you guys want to send a message to the world that Indy wrestling is better, just don't go to WWE, go to PWG, this way your actions will speak louder then your chants.

well i like wwe too, i just wanted to spred the word on pwg & what better way to do that then start a chant of it at a big wwe ppv that a lot of people would be watching. plus everything from tna to roh to czw has been chanted at wwe shows so why not pwg
So Cal Punk

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

If you like WWE, thats awesome just enjoy their shows and there is no reason for you to advertise any other wrestling promotion there. You don't go to a Toyota dealership and start a Honda chant there do you? Same logic can be applied here. I'm an IWA Mid South fan but I would never chant IWA IWA during PWG show, because I respect PWG and there is no reason for me to advertise other promotions.

WWE does not care for PWG, ROH, CZW or any other Indy fed. I choose to boycott WWE as my statement against mainstream wrestling, but if you go to a WWE show and promote an Indy fed there, well that kinda makes you look like a, (well I'm not gonna say)
krayzie Bone

Postby camstun187 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:39 am

....Fag?
camstun187

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

I didn't say that lol
krayzie Bone

Postby camstun187 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 am

Yeah, but I did! :D
camstun187

Postby El Asian » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 am

krayzie Bone wrote:I'm an IWA Mid South fan but I would never chant IWA IWA during PWG show, because I respect PWG and there is no reason for me to advertise other promotions.

now to be fair with this, nobody even goes to IWA Mid South shows to begin with anyways regardless of advertisement
El Asian

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm

I don't care if people go to IWA or not. I will always be IWA fan because I witnessed some of the greatest matches in wrestling there. Keep in mind that when I talk about IWA, I don't talk about now, I'm talking about 2001 - 2007, that was some bad ass shows.
krayzie Bone

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum