WTF?A few good wrestlers at the shitty Gathering 2010

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Re: WTF?A few good wrestlers at the shitty Gathering 2010

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 am

jacob_burman wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Thats right dude, Lil Wayne raps like he got dick in his mouth LOL

Because I lived in the Midwest for 20 years I know of many rappers that rap really fast, anyone of those undeground rappers is better then LIL Wayne anyday. Its a shame that real talented rappers struggle to make a dollar and talentless rappers like Wayne are blowing up. But thats the reality of this fucked up world.

Its the same thing with wrestling thou, TNA the most worthless wrestling promotion on earth is drawing a million of fans, while true wrestling promotions like PWG run in Reseda in front of 300 fans. Bottom line is the general public likes weak shit, the mainstream demands weakness and I guess thats what they get.

FIXED.

Anyways, no one could ever touch TuPac. Rap is nowhere close to where it was in the early 90's.[/quote.

Hey Jacob why did you change it to TNA? Don't ever do this to me lol
krayzie Bone

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:33 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Thats right dude, Lil Wayne raps like he got dick in his mouth LOL

Because I lived in the Midwest for 20 years I know of many rappers that rap really fast, anyone of those undeground rappers is better then LIL Wayne anyday. Its a shame that real talented rappers struggle to make a dollar and talentless rappers like Wayne are blowing up. But thats the reality of this fucked up world.

Its the same thing with wrestling thou, TNA the most worthless wrestling promotion on earth is drawing a million of fans, while true wrestling promotions like PWG run in Reseda in front of 300 fans. Bottom line is the general public likes weak shit, the mainstream demands weakness and I guess thats what they get.

FIXED.

Anyways, no one could ever touch TuPac. Rap is nowhere close to where it was in the early 90's.[/quote.]

Hey Jacob why did you change it to TNA? Don't ever do this to me lol

If we are going to talk about worthless, we got to go with Eric and Dixie who believe that the old guys are the ones that are going to draw them the numbers. Don't get me wrong, TNA can put on amazing matches (aka Beer Money vs MCMG) and they have great talent, but that dumb beat down with RVD, showcasing Raven and Sandman over someone like Samoa Joe, what happened to AJ Styles, and bringing out things that were popular 15 years ago, aka, Wolf Pac and ECW. I mean, don't get me wrong, as a fan of that age, it does bring back good memories, but I would rather watch a DVD of it than watch them now. I mean, WWE has a lot of down falls, but one has to give them credit for TRYING to get a youth movement going with Nexus, Sheamus, Orton and the undercards.
jacob_burman

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 pm

I disagree about TNA. They actually are having an angle with Kevin Nash where they tell him that its time for the older guys to step back and the need to push young talent like Jay Lethal and MCMG. I know its just an angle but there is truth to that. I think right now TNA is trying to focus on younger talent rather then showcasing old big names. The only old wrestler that still wrestles there is Ric Flair and I kinda like it, cause its almost funny. Of course you still see Jeff Jerret and Sting occasionally but if you watch impact the focus is definitily on younger talent such as Abyss, RVD, AJ, MCMG, Kazarian, Lethal, exc.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of TNA and the only reason I watch is because the stupid ass direct tv does not show ROH or AAA or anything else with the package I have. But I will still watch TNA over WWE anyday. Sure WWE have some good talent but even the younger talent still wrestle there like its 1980's. They oversell every move and still wrestle in that old WWE paste that I absolutely hate. At least TNA is spotty and somewhat innovative. Plus I can't stand Vince Mcmahon and how he ruined this great sport. When I watched Hardcore Justice, half of the guys could not even use their old names and everyone at TNA was so caucious about not using certain words, or certain phrases for the fear of lawsuit. I understand that in capitalist society you have copy right laws but VInce Mcmahon goes beyond that, he is a fucking devil who destroys great feds like ECW and his greed and ego has reached the untold heights. So I say fuck Vince Mcmahon.

Now let me shoot a little here ok Jacob, I'm a spiritual person and I can sense dark energy or evil presence, for 10 years I have been researching esoteric sciences and the occoult and I will tell you this, WWE is literally filled with all kinds of demonic forces, dark energy and bad spirit, it is effecting people's hearts and minds, making them mindless followers of a product that mocks the most high God and demoralizes the nation with their vile gimmicks.

Let me tell you something else Jacob, I actually know CM Punk personally, and believe it or not he knows me, although he will never admit it now that he is the god of wrestling lol. No of course I'm not his close friend, but back in the old IWA days we spoke many times and he knows me by my name. Now let me say this; Punk is an asshole and an egomaniac. He used to be a nice guy but ever since he went to ROH, even way before WWE, he drastically changed and became arrogant and hostile. Do you want to hear something really creepy? Back in 2004 when CM Punk was still wrestling for IWA in Highland Indiana, he told me, yes he told me personally (this is not a typo) that he will make it to WWE and will become WWE world champion. You might ask me how did he know his future in 2004? I will tell you how. You see dude, Punk is also gifted and no not wrestling wise, but in psychic ability from Satan to fortell the future, I don't expect anyone to believe me either, I know this subject is not easy to grasp for many people, so you can read and laugh, but I know what I know. So anyways back to WWE, its an evil fed, ran by a man who wants to demoralize america and pollute the minds of young men and women with his brainwashing product of cruel angles and hopeless and greedy atmosphere, continue to watch his demonic product my friends, and god bless you. LOL
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 pm

jacob_burman wrote:

FIXED.

Anyways, no one could ever touch TuPac. Rap is nowhere close to where it was in the early 90's.

Andre 3000>Tupac.....just saying
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Andre 3000>Tupac.....just saying

The Love Below was a fucking masterpiece.
El Hijo del Generico

Previous

Return to General Discussion