PWG confirmed for WR... Tickets!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG confirmed for WR... Tickets!

Postby The Franchise13 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

So it has been confirmed on the wrestlereunion website that PWG will host the Saturday show. The main event will be a Legends Battle Royal. That's the good news...

The bad news is ticked for front row are $75. Second row is $50 & general admission is $25. Owwwww! Tickets go on sale to general public on November 1st
The Franchise13

Re: PWG confirmed for WR... Tickets!

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Y'ouch.

Well, with BoLA in September, that gives me time to build up a budget.
Lord Akiyama

Postby El Asian » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Y'ouch.

I don't know, there are PWG shows between WrestleReunion and BOLA that'll happen more than likely

now I do wonder if there will be any special guests working both the ROH and PWG show besides the Legends Battle Royale, maybe in a special singles or tag match
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm

I hope they have a package for all front row tickets
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 pm

El Asian wrote:
Lord Akiyama wrote:Y'ouch.

I don't know, there are PWG shows between WrestleReunion and BOLA that'll happen more than likely

now I do wonder if there will be any special guests working both the ROH and PWG show besides the Legends Battle Royale, maybe in a special singles or tag match

Last time some of the ROH guys who don't make many PWG shows (A Double, Steen) crossed over. Hopefully they can score another Japanese legend like Muta.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Damn, that's a bit steep. 25 I can live with, the 50 and 75, not so much. Wonder what Legends are going to be in the match.
jacob_burman

Postby Phoenixsplash » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Totally looking forward to Excalibur's commentary during the legends battle royal
Phoenixsplash

Postby Tarfoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 am

So the battle royale will main event the PWG show? I'm not sure what to think about that...
Tarfoo

Postby El Asian » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Tarfoo wrote:So the battle royale will main event the PWG show? I'm not sure what to think about that...

hopefully not, I see the battle royale being something that follows up right after intermission
El Asian

Postby Lord Akiyama » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Phoenixsplash wrote:Totally looking forward to Excalibur's commentary during the legends battle royal

I would love for Davey to do his old-school wrestler commentator from 100 for this one too. :lol:
Lord Akiyama

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:
Phoenixsplash wrote:Totally looking forward to Excalibur's commentary during the legends battle royal

I would love for Davey to do his old-school wrestler commentator from 100 for this one too. :lol:

OH MY GOD YES

But won't he be retired by then? =/
ChrisIsAwesome

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm

$75 sounds a lot better than 300 like last year. A legends battle royal as a main event? Is Super Dragon considered a legend...
kikrusher99

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

lets hope there are still some front row tix avaliable by the time its open to the public in November.
I think i read somewhere that those who purchased VIP tix to Wrestlereunion get advanced tix starting October 1st
The_Sharpshooter

Postby highspots » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 am

Rows 3 and back should be $25 which is on par with normal PWG prices for people that don't have the extra funds. You guys are getting too good of a deal at the Reseda shows when you sit on the front row!!!

The Battle Royal is going to be a "bonus" match to the show moreso than the main event and as a method to introduce the legends that will be appearing on the Wrestlereunion autograph lineup. Its placement on the card will be determined by PWG. It won't necessarily even be on the DVD.
highspots

Postby El Asian » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:16 pm

highspots wrote:Rows 3 and back should be $25 which is on par with normal PWG prices for people that don't have the extra funds. You guys are getting too good of a deal at the Reseda shows when you sit on the front row!!!

The Battle Royal is going to be a "bonus" match to the show moreso than the main event and as a method to introduce the legends that will be appearing on the Wrestlereunion autograph lineup. Its placement on the card will be determined by PWG. It won't necessarily even be on the DVD.

personally, I think most people here would prefer if the battle royal made it onto the DVD, as stated before, just to hear Excalibur commentating the match, which honestly would make the match more interesting to see on DVD than live really

speaking of things to appear on DVD, one thing I like see on the DVD from PWG is shooting some promos during the WrestleReunion convention (or even after as well)
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 am

highspots wrote: You guys are getting too good of a deal at the Reseda shows when you sit on the front row!!!

Damn, right we are getting a good deal!!!
That's why PWG f&ckin' Rocks!!!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby El Asian » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 am

some update from the WrestleReunion website with some interesting info concerning the PWG show

Next thing, the tickets for the Saturday night event are going on sale Friday, October 1st to VIPs and we
El Asian

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum