Please Super Dragon, WR5

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Please Super Dragon, WR5

Postby bford24 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 am

I just read that Terry Funk is one of the people in the Battle Royal at WR5....that's interesting to see who else is involved.
bford24

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 am

The Rockers vs The Young Bucks!!

If WrestleReunion/PWG could afford RVD/Muta/Liger and Super Crazy's booking fee, just combine all that money and throw it at Shawn Michaels.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby Meltman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm

PWG will be getting some nice coverage with these old dudes announced through Jan.

Excalibur/Chuck Taylor for battle royal commentary.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

someone pointed this out but the fact Masa Saito and Ken Patera are at WrestleReunion, maybe we can give those guys some McDonald's now
El Asian

Postby dirtydutch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:The Rockers vs The Young Bucks!!

If WrestleReunion/PWG could afford RVD/Muta/Liger and Super Crazy's booking fee, just combine all that money and throw it at Shawn Michaels.

they'll get the New Rockers with Marty Jannety and Leif Cassidy
dirtydutch

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:06 pm

i like the idea of a super dragon kid, or a super dragoncito, and no matter how fat dragon is him in regular clothes and the mask would be awesome as a manager. maybe being fat would even be part of his character as a manager. imagine col. parker in a super dragon mask.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:41 am

TigerDriver98 wrote:In the Battle Royal or on the regular PWG show, either would be fine with me. I just really want to see Marty Jannetty at this thing. But it would be cool if they did do something fun with the ex-WWF guys as part of the normal PWG show. Something like The Young Bucks and Marty Jannetty Vs. El Generico, Paul London and someone (Tito Santana?) could be pretty entertaining. I mean when else would they ever have the chance to do stuff like that?

I've wanted to see a Generico/Tito Santana team up ever since Generico won the title wearing a Tito Santana shirt. I would LOVE to see a six-man like this happen. It would be pretty darn cool.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Madvillian » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Ebessan wrote:
If anyone has listened to Excalibur's interviews, both those guys run the show, and it's easier to sit back and not have to perform.

u know where I can find those Excalibur interviews?
Madvillian

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum