Does anyone else NOT like the DVD cover for Seven?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Does anyone else NOT like the DVD cover for Seven?

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:19 pm

I mean, its ok I guess, but what the hell. Why is Scott Lost in the back and Danileson in the front. It was Scotts RETIREMENT SHOW. I know Danielson's a bigger star than Scott, but really, its not like this DVD is going out to stores anyways! I could understand if it was going out to stores because then people might walk by and reconize Danielson and be interested in the DVD. However since its only sold online and at wrestling shows, I don't think it was nessicary to feature him over Scott. Idk..... its not a big deal or any thing. It just sort of..... bothers me.
Whoblehwah

Re: Does anyone else NOT like the DVD cover for Seven?

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 pm

I actually thought it was one of the more kick ass covers Ive seen... simple and powerful. But thats just my opinion
Fsportsentertainment

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm

And I also think it was done that way because Lost was leaving, so his back was turned, while danielson made his return, so he would be facing forward... very symbolic to me
Fsportsentertainment

Postby Tarfoo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 am

Fsportsentertainment wrote:And I also think it was done that way because Lost was leaving, so his back was turned, while danielson made his return, so he would be facing forward... very symbolic to me

Shit, didn't even think of it that way. Makes alot of sense. I would've put my money on Lost not wanting to take the spotlight, the humble soldier that he is.
Tarfoo

Postby chdevin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 am

I think they tried to make it like the dvd cover of the movie Seven.
chdevin

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum