SoCal (PWG) guys in WWE commercials?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

SoCal (PWG) guys in WWE commercials?

Postby Tarfoo » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

So Smackdown is moving to the Syfy network, and they've been promoting it with a few commercials. In two of them I spotted something familiar.

In the first video you see Cody Rhodes delivering the Crossrhodes to someone looking alot like Scorpio Sky. In the second video Kofi Kingston does his finisher to whom seems to be Ryan Taylor.

Can anyone confirm this?
Tarfoo

Re: SoCal (PWG) guys in WWE commercials?

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Yeah. Joey Ryan, Johnny Goodtime, and Johnny Yuma are also in those commercials. Joey and others have talked about it on Twitter.
ChrisIsAwesome

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm

i know ryan is getting trouble in paradised, scropio is getting backflipped by somebody, johnny yuma is getting 619ed and gorilla pressed i think, i didn't spot joey or johnny though.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby jdrouskirsh » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:i know ryan is getting trouble in paradised, scropio is getting backflipped by somebody, johnny yuma is getting 619ed and gorilla pressed i think, i didn't spot joey or johnny though.

i don't think johnny's in them but joey's the one getting the 619
jdrouskirsh

Postby fatallylost » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

I believe it's Johnny Goodtime getting 619'd... only because Buggy posted "No Rey, you do not 619 my boyfriend!" or something to that effect.

I also did a triple check on the dude who looked like Taylor. I picked that out purely because of the green stripe on the trunks. Hah. But, I wasn't sure.
fatallylost

Postby Benjamin Tomas » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Yuma is the guy getting gorilla pressed by Jack Swagger
Benjamin Tomas

Postby jdrouskirsh » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

fatallylost wrote:I believe it's Johnny Goodtime getting 619'd... only because Buggy posted "No Rey, you do not 619 my boyfriend!" or something to that effect.

I also did a triple check on the dude who looked like Taylor. I picked that out purely because of the green stripe on the trunks. Hah. But, I wasn't sure.

there's multiple commercials... the one posted in here, the guy getting the 619 has short hair, and i'm pretty sure that's joey... there's another commercial where rey gives a 619 to someone with long hair... that may be johnny
jdrouskirsh

Postby fatallylost » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

jdrouskirsh wrote:
fatallylost wrote:I believe it's Johnny Goodtime getting 619'd... only because Buggy posted "No Rey, you do not 619 my boyfriend!" or something to that effect.

there's multiple commercials... the one posted in here, the guy getting the 619 has short hair, and i'm pretty sure that's joey... there's another commercial where rey gives a 619 to someone with long hair... that may be johnny

The second one is the one I've seen, so I'm betting on that one.

How about with this, we get some more random "jobber" matches with these guys on TV? C'mon, Swagger vs Yuma? Why not?
fatallylost

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum